Congrats on a great season

No shame in Back to Back appearances in the Super Bowl

Bus defense came to play; Oline was beaten thoroughly- Bucs brought 5 or more on 48 of 52 snaps- Zero adjustments by Andy.

Clock management Andy showed up again at the end of the 1st half.

Punter lost his nerve. 

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Bus defense came to play; Oline was beaten thoroughly- Bucs brought 5 or more on 48 of 52 snaps- Zero adjustments by Andy.

Punter lost his nerve. 

The Oline was missing 5 of the 7 starters, and both Tackles...don't care who you are that is a tall task to have much success.

I really have to wonder how much his son's accident affected Andy, he won't come out and say it

Not a fan of our Punter, would rather have had Colquitt back there...

5 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Punter lost his nerve. 

The oline was beaten like they stole something.  All game long.  

16 minutes ago, SEMO said:

The oline was beaten like they stole something.  All game long.  

They did. They stole spots from young kids who could have developed.  An interior of

LG- Rankin

C - Allegretti 

RG- Durant 

Would have been fun to see develop.  But no Reiter, Wiz, Remmers, and Wylie had to be in there for some reason

30 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

The Oline was missing 5 of the 7 starters, and both Tackles...don't care who you are that is a tall task to have much success.

I really have to wonder how much his son's accident affected Andy, he won't come out and say it

Not a fan of our Punter, would rather have had Colquitt back there...

Injuries play a part in every season. Andy did not adjust to the pressure; could have put a back or TE in there to chip or double guys. 

Philly sports talk is roasting him today ( I am working up here this week)

And if Andy was "distracted" by the accident, then like a player who is hurt, did he do more damage by coaching (playing hurt) than by sitting on the bench?

Just now, Handswarmer said:

Injuries play a part in every season. Andy did not adjust to the pressure; could have put a back or TE in there to chip or double guys. 

Philly sports talk is roasting him today ( I am working up here this week)

And if Andy was "distracted" by the accident, then like a player who is hurt, did he do more damage by coaching (playing hurt) than by sitting on the bench?

the same philly sports talk that was singing his praises for winning last year, I think they have bigger issues for their NFL team

Injuries are a part of the game but if they were rushing 4 and we kept a RB or TE in to double them, that is one less target down field. It is a lose lose scenario

I am still happy that we went to back-to-back superbowls and hope we can keep this moving forward, just not happy that Tommy Boy won again

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

the same philly sports talk that was singing his praises for winning last year, I think they have bigger issues for their NFL team

Injuries are a part of the game but if they were rushing 4 and we kept a RB or TE in to double them, that is one less target down field. It is a lose lose scenario

I am still happy that we went to back-to-back superbowls and hope we can keep this moving forward, just not happy that Tommy Boy won again

Bucs rushed 4 on 48 of 52 drop backs- only 4-5 real blitzes and Andy did nothing to help the oline or keep a back in, maybe a TE. Kept sending out 5 in patterns.

Edited by Handswarmer
clarity

17 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Bucs rushed 5 or more on 48 of 52 drop backs- Andy did nothing to help the oline or keep a back in, maybe a TE. Kept sending out 5 in patterns.

That isn’t the stat I saw. I saw 4 or less rushers on 27 of the 29 pressures on Mahomes. Only truly blitzing on 6 of 56 pass attemtps. The five fatmen couldn’t do anything well.

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Bucs rushed 5 or more on 48 of 52 drop backs- Andy did nothing to help the oline or keep a back in, maybe a TE. Kept sending out 5 in patterns.

yea, kept sending out 5 with no real safety valves or underneath stuff?

They were taking away the deep shots and bracketing Kelce! Why were there no underneath routes for pringle, watkins or hardman/robinson in the game plan???

Pat was holding the ball WAAAAAYYYYY too long waiting for Kelce or Hill to get open. 

Reid sucked ass this game. IMO one of the worst coaching/preparation jobs I've ever witnessed from him. 

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

yea, kept sending out 5 with no real safety valves or underneath stuff?

They were taking away the deep shots and bracketing Kelce! Why were there no underneath routes for pringle, watkins or hardman/robinson in the game plan???

Pat was holding the ball WAAAAAYYYYY too long waiting for Kelce or Hill to get open. 

Reid sucked ass this game. IMO one of the worst coaching/preparation jobs I've ever witnessed from him. 

would you trust Hardman or Robinson?  these guys are as good as they will ever be. Too unreliable, and i can throw watkins in there as well.

did not hear his name till the 3rd Qtr and that is bullshit, this guy is just not worth it to keep around..too much time in the tub

9 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

would you trust Hardman or Robinson?  these guys are as good as they will ever be. Too unreliable, and i can throw watkins in there as well.

did not hear his name till the 3rd Qtr and that is bullshit, this guy is just not worth it to keep around..too much time in the tub

I wouldn't be mad if Hardman and Robinson didn't come back.

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

I think the game plan and the routes being run took too long to develop.    I think we threw one slant all game?   How is it some teams can live on that crap but we can't figure it out with a talent like Mahomes back there.   We weren't even running those concepts.   There large areas of field open last night where Hill and Kelce cleared out but no route to fill that void?   

Mahomes was pressured more than any other qb in sb history.   50% pressure rate.   Dude ran 500 yards before throwing.   Hit Hill in the facemask for a TD drop, Williams the same (and he was wide open) and Kelce on that huge 3rd down that would have been a conversion.   

17 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

What made it worst was Hardman was scripted in like 2-3 times in the first 15 plays and he looked clueless and lost out there.   Dude is a gadget player at best.   He has regressed as a wr and a returner.   He's only good for end arounds....smh.

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

What made it worst was Hardman was scripted in like 2-3 times in the first 15 plays and he looked clueless and lost out there.   Dude is a gadget player at best.   He has regressed as a wr and a returner.   He's only good for end arounds....smh.

Hardman is going to be ranked below DAT for me before too long. I freaking hate gadget players. The only good gadget player is one who scores 2 or 3 TDs on returns a year.

5 minutes ago, West said:

Great Season......and the future is bright.

Pretty sure Vegas already has KC as the favorite for next year.

Changes will be made.....and hopefully, they all learned from this ass-kicking.

Mahomes has huge input in this team and Andy will listen to him....

w

They are 12-2 odds