Good news, bad news

47 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Read some where the guy bet there would be a streaker at plus 750 odds in Vegas. He made a killing even after his fines doing this playing the bet and doing it himself. I think it was said he cleared 50k.

I'd have to clear more than $50K now $374K .. oh hell ya

47 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'br_betting 2 Met the Super Bowl streaker at J. Alexander's Restaurant while having lunch before leaving Tampa. He bet 50k on a prop bet at +750 that there would be a streaker at the Super Bowl. His buddy went out first as a diversion so he didn't get caught as quickly as his friend. Cost him 1k to get out of jail so he cleared 374k on the bet! No'

Insider trading, as the bet wasn’t that he would streak or not but rather that someone would. He had knowledge that he would streak. And before anyone says that he didn’t know he would be successful, neither did Pete Rose. (Just kidding, I have nothing for or against Pete.)(And I’m joking about inside trading, as the term doesn’t apply, it just was fixed.)

On 2/9/2021 at 2:10 PM, KCSLC2008 said:

Insider trading, as the bet wasn’t that he would streak or not but rather that someone would. He had knowledge that he would streak. And before anyone says that he didn’t know he would be successful, neither did Pete Rose. (Just kidding, I have nothing for or against Pete.)(And I’m joking about inside trading, as the term doesn’t apply, it just was fixed.)

https://www.insider.com/super-bowl-streaker-bet-on-himself-prop-bet-2021-2

Amount bet suspect, gambling site refunding those who lost the bet, withholding pay for those with knowledge of his attempt beforehand. How to prove, I don’t know.