Patrick Peterson to be released by Arizona

Lets jump into this!  

I'd actually LOVE signing Pat Peterson!  If and only if its a team friendly deal because he is chasing a SB ring.  I know HoneyBadger and him are very good friends and could see him recruiting Peterson here.  

Pat P has for sure lost a step and any team should be worried about the PEDs he got caught taking but he still had a above avg season and could only make our team better

3 minutes ago, Balto said:

Lets jump into this!  

I'd actually LOVE signing Pat Peterson!  If and only if its a team friendly deal because he is chasing a SB ring.  I know HoneyBadger and him are very good friends and could see him recruiting Peterson here.  

Pat P has for sure lost a step and any team should be worried about the PEDs he got caught taking but he still had a above avg season and could only make our team better

I guess you upgrade every chance you get at every position you can (within financial restraints).  But old cornerbacks are a low priority for me and this team right now.  And with our cap position and other needs, I don't see this being a real option.  But who knows.  I would not be mad about it, just don't think we are in a position to even really think much about it.  

Even with all the bull crap penalties our secondary minus Sorensen and the LB's in coverage were not the problem.    Again Hardman doesn't line up offside and Andy doesn't call that TO this is a 10-6 halftime game.  10-9 after our first possession.    We are not only in the game they can't turtle up on O.   Get the Oline fixed and we don't get shut out like that and get a pass rusher and they can't catch up.   

I truly believe we win that game with Eric Fisher.   To much shuffling on the Oline.

Screw Patrick Peterson.   Any guy caught mutliple times for PED at his age is done.   Stick a fork in him.   I'd rather let Veach and Madison find another gem in the draft or bring our guys back for one more year.   

If we are going FA shopping then we need a big fattie and a #2 or #3 wr.

11 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Just look at Baltimore. When Stanley went out really changed the team. Gotta have a staple LT.

Switched RT to LT and he still made the Pro Bowl. Problem was in the replacements at RT and RG after the shuffle. Throw in a undrafted centers and the snaps go over the head of the qb

2 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Switched RT to LT and he still made the Pro Bowl. Problem was in the replacements at RT and RG after the shuffle. Throw in a undrafted centers and the snaps go over the head of the qb

Blaming the line for everything seems to the latest fashion trend.