GRONK said WHAT?

Was looking at yahoo and saw where Gronk said the Chiefs should sign the streaker because unlike our offense he actually scored. UMM I mean he is not wrong but omg I think ole gronk just lit a fire that he will not be able to contain at least I hope he did. It was on the late shoe with James Cordon. 

It's fine, we (Tyreek) brought this on ourselves.  Maybe next time don't back flip in the endzone or get on the phone and do that stupid send help bit if there's a chance we are going to play that team again.  People are getting fired up by what Gronk and Arians said but we gave them the ammo to do it.

25 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

It's fine, we (Tyreke) brought this on ourselves.  Maybe next time don't back flip in the endzone or get on the phone and do that stupid send help bit if there's a chance we are going to play that team again.  People are getting fired up by what Gronk and Arians said but we gave them the ammo to do it.

none of that has or had anything to do with nothing..pfft get over it & on to next year

I guess what bothers me is Andy and the team in general are classy winners and losers.   They acting and talking  as if they played a full strength KC team and whooped us.   The talking heads act like Bowles figured out this O.    No one has figured out this O.   We had no Oline.   We had key drops that ended drives.   They got 50% pressure rushing 4 dudes and they dropped 7 into coverage and we still had ample opportunities to win that game.   We were undisciplined and got screwed a little by bad refs but we still had a chance to win that game.    Saw on twitter Bruce Arians talking crap too.  

They won so they can do and say what they want but i think Bruce Arians is gonna regret being so cocky along with the rest of that team.    They don't know what its like playing a full season with a mark on their back.   Hope we see them again and I hope Andy grows a pair and we run up the score on them.

What Gronk said doesn't really bother me that much, and I don't know what  Arians said.

Unless both teams make it back to the SB again, we won't see Tampa again for another four seasons, so I don't know how much it will matters. I just want them to fix the o line issues, get back to the SB and win.

I don't care who they play. 

Honestly if the Chiefs wanted to shut everyone up about Brady/Mahomes is for the Chiefs to go 19-0.  There you go Reid get it done lol

I get so annoyed about how they make Brady out to be some sort of miracle worker with the Bucs. 

They were 7-9 last year and lost 6 games by 7 or less. 

They have a legit top 5 defense

Winston had 39 turnovers by himself

They just needed a QB who wasn't a turnover machine. That team has a ton of talent already there probably could of won the Super Bowl with almost any starting QB in the league.

Of Brady's 7 wins this one is one of the weakest.  But whatever onto next year.

38 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

none of that has or had anything to do with nothing..pfft get over it & on to next year

I'm over it but you are kidding yourself if you don't think they were fired up to put a hurting on us like they did.  Heck the safety posted pictures with the Kelce style WWF or WWE belt and flashed the peace sign again today.  Also just listen to Arians talking all that shit too, they fed off of it.

What's it matter? These guys are world class competitors in a game where shit talk goes on every hour of the day with each other or their opponents. Don't want trashed then show up and compete...otherwise take it like a man and do it right next year. 

I hope KC is a embarrassed as I was watching them that game. I hope it drives them like the AFC Championship loss versus how other teams get the SB loss hangover effect. 

43 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I'm over it but you are kidding yourself if you don't think they were fired up to put a hurting on us like they did.  Heck the safety posted pictures with the Kelce style WWF or WWE belt and flashed the peace sign again today.  Also just listen to Arians talking all that shit too, they fed off of it.

So we still living rent free in their minds.   Be original lol.  They have been talking all sorts of trash after they won which I guess gives you that right but abusing an abysmmal oline isn't much to right home about.   Had Mahomes recievers came through on about 7 big time throws this game might be all together different.   Ifs and buts at this point.

I agree that the only way to shut everyone up is win it all and go undefeated.   This team has that ability.    I mean if Veach can get us an above avg line then its possible.  

1 hour ago, soonerborn77 said:

why do I care?? I dont. Many athletes and it appears some coachs are  just as classless as the next. It is the way of things and just a reflection of society in general.  I  dont need to listen to Arians thats up to you to get butthurt about I have other fish to fry...on to next year

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

why do I care?? I dont. Many athletes and it appears some coachs are  just as classless as the next. It is the way of things and just a reflection of society in general.  I  dont need to listen to Arians thats up to you to get butthurt about I have other fish to fry...on to next year

Lol, get off my lawn

your response seems like you are a little butt hurt, not only about the game but other things in life.  Weird man, calm down