Watt released

I mean... yeah, there is money tied up in guys. But it isn’t like we just signed them today. Watkins was a bad guy to rely on and we need to move on from that. He is a clear parallel to Watt. Fisher and Schwartz are both probably gone after this contract ends. But if we gave these guys JJ Watt money now with new history, it is dumb.

11 hours ago, Balto said:

Schwartz YES, I’d love for him to be healthy and all pro again next season.

Fisher NO, should be cut/traded regardless of injury.  Unless he takes a huge pay cut 

Fisher should be renegotiated, regardless of health.  The Chiefs won't get a better deal from a FA and extending Fish for another year makes a lot of sense.  They should also draft the replacement tackles for both of them.  I don't trust the either or both of them will be playing effectively this year or next.  

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Man, he really wanted a super bowl. 

yea..  read a piece earlier  out of Arizona that altho the chances of a Ring are better with ARog .the Cards  made him an offer he couldn't refuse + he had a familiarity with the defensive coach.

I wonder  now with him out of Houston whether his "Icon" status will follow? His contract is only 2 years and much of his notoriety was with his work in Houston during the Hurricane..maybe that went into his calculation to go to the highest bidder? Its not as if he went to a sucky team maybe a C+ /B- but he'd certainly not the last piece to get them to the SB.

Now let's see if they can affod Peterson..maybe trading one ol foogy for another