Patrick Mahomes, bad narratives, and the greatest game that never was

12 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Teams are gonna wish they kept their mouth shut his off-season about the Chiefs.    Chiefs are going to have a chip on their shoulder the size of Everest.   I hope Andy let’s them run up the score all year and break records to shut up some of these guppies.  

yup, that's all I've been thinking about since Arians came out talking his trash...

They are indeed poking the BEAR!

On 2/17/2021 at 1:26 AM, Lamardirts said:

Teams are gonna wish they kept their mouth shut his off-season about the Chiefs.    Chiefs are going to have a chip on their shoulder the size of Everest.   I hope Andy let’s them run up the score all year and break records to shut up some of these guppies.  

Do you honestly think Reid would run up a score in a game?  I just don't see him ever doing something like that to another coach.  I would love nothing more than us to go 19-0 and win every game by 30+ points to prove a point but it won't happen.

1 hour ago, timmy_6262 said:

Do you honestly think Reid would run up a score in a game?  I just don't see him ever doing something like that to another coach.  I would love nothing more than us to go 19-0 and win every game by 30+ points to prove a point but it won't happen.

Reid won't do that, but if he actually did, I'd join Twitter already knowing I would get kicked off; just to torment the naysayers with no mercy.