I don't think he is a starter next year.  But I would like to see his reps increase.  

I would also like to see kpass and Okafor gone.  Bring back Charlton to start opposite Clark.  With Danna, Ward,  Edwards, and a draft pick behind them

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Never understood why Fortson never got a chance.  Guess he doesn't practice well or is slow or something, but with Sammy out so much, he should have gotten in a few times. 

I think Fortson would have been smart to bulk up and move to TE. He is too slow at WR

7 hours ago, Palangi said:

I think Fortson would have been smart to bulk up and move to TE. He is too slow at WR

I don't think he can get seperation well at WR.   I think he needs to bulk up and be a TE as well.   I know I am guilty of this but I think its easy to assign higher value than actual worth to our Practice squad players.   Tim Ward isn't playing not because he's a stud but because he's not good enough to beat the guys in front of him and if those guys need to be upgraded then I think Ward is a long term project that probably would be lucky to just make a 53.   

Same for Pringle.  There is an idea that he could be the #2 Wr and I think we saw that he cannot be that guy.   He is an excellent ST player and #4/#5 WR.   

With that said their are guys who occasionally turn out to be diamonds in the rough such as Wharton but Wharton isn't some special player he's a good rotational guy.  What is special is where he came from.  That is what makes him special.    

This wasn't aimed at you at all Palangi, just something I realized that I do with these younger guys.

14 hours ago, Palangi said:

Yep, too slow, shitty COD... good hands though.  Who knows, maybe they already do have him bulking up.  He may have a clearer path to the 53 at tight end.

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't think he can get seperation well at WR.   I think he needs to bulk up and be a TE as well.   I know I am guilty of this but I think its easy to assign higher value than actual worth to our Practice squad players.   Tim Ward isn't playing not because he's a stud but because he's not good enough to beat the guys in front of him and if those guys need to be upgraded then I think Ward is a long term project that probably would be lucky to just make a 53.   

Same for Pringle.  There is an idea that he could be the #2 Wr and I think we saw that he cannot be that guy.   He is an excellent ST player and #4/#5 WR.   

With that said their are guys who occasionally turn out to be diamonds in the rough such as Wharton but Wharton isn't some special player he's a good rotational guy.  What is special is where he came from.  That is what makes him special.    

This wasn't aimed at you at all Palangi, just something I realized that I do with these younger guys.

I actually agree.  I think Pringle is a good #4 WR. I'd like to see Ward more as depth and rotational too. And I agree that is what Wharton is.  

It's all kpass should have been also.  

And you need guys like this to step up to be a good team.  Depth is important.  Quality depth makes a huge difference

9 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm not sure if Pringle has enough sample size to write off. Whenever he got the chance he did a decent job but when others were around he was mostly used as a situational guy. With Robinson hopefully out of the picture I think he has a shot to be a decent #2 in 2021 but I wouldn't pencil him in as a starter though.

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

I'm not sure if Pringle has enough sample size to write off. Whenever he got the chance he did a decent job but when others were around he was mostly used as a situational guy. With Robinson hopefully out of the picture I think he has a shot to be a decent #2 in 2021 but I wouldn't pencil him in as a starter though.

I wouldn't write him off, but tbh there are different requirements between the starter at X receiver and the 4th or 5th receiver.  You're simply asked to do different things.  Jury still out on whether Pringle could handle a full time role at X.

14 minutes ago, xen said:

I wouldn't write him off, but tbh there are different requirements between the starter at X receiver and the 4th or 5th receiver.  You're simply asked to do different things.  Jury still out on whether Pringle could handle a full time role at X.

Does anyone know if there are any uber fast, uber talented wr's in this draft that possibly punched a pregnant girlfriend?