Free agent rumor(s)

41 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Kenny Gollaway isn't being tagged will test the market.  Could be interesting if the price isn't too high.  If it is Corey Davis would be a better choice

Golladay is gonna want Allen Robinson type money  15-17 million low end.

58 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Kenny Gollaway isn't being tagged will test the market.  Could be interesting if the price isn't too high.  If it is Corey Davis would be a better choice

Hunter Henry is not being tagged. I’d like to see chiefs grab him. 

59 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Hunter Henry is not being tagged. I’d like to see chiefs grab him. 

I doubt we can afford it, but imagine that on the field. He is a stud. I think he's capable of being a top 5 TE. I can't believe they are letting him hit the market. TEs that can be this kind of weapon are rare.

1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

Titans TE is a FA also. He seems like a bigger body with hands. Jonnu smith I think. Like to see him. Shit grab all the TE we can with o line man and let’s roll ! 

To me him and The wr Davis are the 2 weapons I would be thrilled to get. But not at the expense of getting oline help.

6 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Dude was good when he retired and seems to be shredded and feeling great!  Didn’t he play center at a high level.   Sign me up in a hurry.   Veach is gonna find some great value for pennies on the dollar!

BB got Trent Brown for a 5th round pick.   I mean no way the Raiders are giving Brown to us for a 5th but still.    Teams can manuever the cap but if they back load contracts it only hurts them down the road.  I think being patient we will find plenty of solid players that will play for way below value, just gotta be patient, which sucks for us fans.

33 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

BB got Trent Brown for a 5th round pick.   I mean no way the Raiders are giving Brown to us for a 5th but still.    Teams can manuever the cap but if they back load contracts it only hurts them down the road.  I think being patient we will find plenty of solid players that will play for way below value, just gotta be patient, which sucks for us fans.

Trent Williams to Vegas maybe?