Free agent rumor(s)

20 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The Chiefs could draft Humphry, Dickerson, Meinerz, or Meyer and after one TC have better OC play from day one.   The two previous OCs were second day picks and played instantly IIRC. 

Grunny and Morris? Grunny didn't he was behind Mike Webster but  about 1/2 way through season Webster told Marty that he was sitting and told Tim to go out and play..IIR the story correctly

both 3rd round picks both oddly enough #61

50 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Grunny and Morris? Grunny didn't he was behind Mike Webster but  about 1/2 way through season Webster told Marty that he was sitting and told Tim to go out and play..IIR the story correctly

both 3rd round picks both oddly enough #61

I was thinking of Hudson and Morse..  Didn't Hudson get drafted in the third and start immediately?  Could be wrong.

Saw somewhere market value for Reiter could be close to 10 million....I was thinking I pity the fool that signs him for half that much.   How ironic would it be that Mahomes makes Reiter appear good enough that we could potentially earn a comp pick for his play.    If that happens Mahomes is with out a doubt a master wizard!

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Saw somewhere market value for Reiter could be close to 10 million....I was thinking I pity the fool that signs him for half that much.   How ironic would it be that Mahomes makes Reiter appear good enough that we could potentially earn a comp pick for his play.    If that happens Mahomes is with out a doubt a master wizard!

Bring on the comp picks!!!!

4 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Are you sure you saw correct number of 0s? Vet minimum is about 1 million for Reiter and even that is paying too much. 

Not sure what it would take but with Pat's restructuring you guys think we would be in on a trade with the ravens Brown. Shit hands thinks higher of Hardman than most of us so maybe a 3rd and hardman for brown. But I will say the guy's  body is fucking sloppy make me think how long his body will last.

14 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Not sure what it would take but with Pat's restructuring you guys think we would be in on a trade with the ravens Brown. Shit hands thinks higher of Hardman than most of us so maybe a 3rd and hardman for brown. But I will say the guy's  body is fucking sloppy make me think how long his body will last.

Why would we trade for Brown when we could go after Trent Williams?  Gain a better LT and no draft capital

21 minutes ago, Palangi said:

To much imo. They need cap space and the player is in his final year too. I rather keep Hardman if we could. 

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

To much imo. They need cap space and the player is in his final year too. I rather keep Hardman if we could. 

I agree.  I would do a second rounder and Saunders and Ward for armstead and a4th rounder