Free agent rumor(s)

24 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

There are rumors that Tate broke up Russell Wilson's first marriage

Hes gotten in altercations with teammates multiple times hasn't he? I dont mean skirmishes during TC when it's 95 degrees. I mean like fist fights in the locker room. 

10 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Hes gotten in altercations with teammates multiple times hasn't he? I dont mean skirmishes during TC when it's 95 degrees. I mean like fist fights in the locker room. 

Googling "Golden Tate fight" there are non-TC incidents with Jalen Ramsey and Percy Harvin that pop up.

7 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Who is out there that is worth a shot?

My guess is there will be some cuts but like you said who is out there before the draft.  Need it addressed before the draft to take a developmental guy or if its not addressed you have to take one higher.

Larry Fitzgerald going to the Bucs doesn't bother me at all.  Let them gloat in their victory, I seriously doubt all those dudes come back hungrier this year.   There will be guys that want production and want to get paid.   There are a lot of mouths to feed over there as well.   And I love the idea that they think they figured out Mahomes and our offense.   Would I be mad or upset about Fitz coming here?  Not at all but he's so long in the tooth we have to develop young guys which means drafting and finding gems in the udfa pile.   We have so many holes on our team after this year we have to start filling them with rookies and guys on more than 1 year deals.    This draft is huge.  If we hit we extend this run if we whiff again then we could turn into the Green Bay Packers.

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Larry Fitzgerald going to the Bucs doesn't bother me at all.  Let them gloat in their victory, I seriously doubt all those dudes come back hungrier this year.   There will be guys that want production and want to get paid.   There are a lot of mouths to feed over there as well.   And I love the idea that they think they figured out Mahomes and our offense.   Would I be mad or upset about Fitz coming here?  Not at all but he's so long in the tooth we have to develop young guys which means drafting and finding gems in the udfa pile.   We have so many holes on our team after this year we have to start filling them with rookies and guys on more than 1 year deals.    This draft is huge.  If we hit we extend this run if we whiff again then we could turn into the Green Bay Packers.

Strange I was just about to post and ask people’s thoughts on signing Fitz.  He could be a great replacement for Sammy.

1 minute ago, Balto said:

Strange I was just about to post and ask people’s thoughts on signing Fitz.  He could be a great replacement for Sammy.

I wouldn't mind him because he's a great culture guy to have around and I think he still has a little bit left but I'd rather see a 3rd/4th rounder taking their lumps this year.  Next year we lose a lot and won't be able to bring them back with high priced FA's.   Gotta start developing guys now.

28 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I really do want a good TE2 or big possession WR. Kelce is the only underneath safety valve on the roster. Imagine having another good guy to compliment Kelce, let the other guys stretch the field

I would prefer TE2 to be the higher investment in the draft assuming Chiefs want to add a rookie receivers. We have nothing behind Kelce and a big guy in the middle would be a bigger addition than another WR we have to wait for years to do something. 

I mean I guess a few of you know Handswarmer in RL so I see why you Mods allow him to be a troll and such but really if anyone else that wasn't a Chiefs fan came onto these boards and trash talked like Hands does that person would get booted.  Trash talking and putting down players should be only allowed by true Chiefs fans not others IMO.  I'd get banned soooooooooo fast if I went onto a Ravens website and started talking crap.

2 minutes ago, Balto said:

I mean I guess a few of you know Handswarmer in RL so I see why you Mods allow him to be a troll and such but really if anyone else that wasn't a Chiefs fan came onto these boards and trash talked like Hands does that person would get booted.  Trash talking and putting down players should be only allowed by true Chiefs fans not others IMO.  I'd get banned soooooooooo fast if I went onto a Ravens website and started talking crap.

Why? KPass was fuckin worthless.