Veach Zoom interview 3/1 (State of the off season)

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Man, he's all over the various draft boards.  It will be interesting to see how the teams actually evaluate him.  He sure pushed a lot of division 1 players around during senior bowl practice.  

There's going to be much less consensus on draft prospects this year due to the craziness.  With no combine and limited access to teams I would not put much stock in who the internet Drafterati has ranked and where.  Gonna get wacky this year.   Teams are gonna have guys ranked all over the place, much more than usual.

18 minutes ago, xen said:

There's going to be much less consensus on draft prospects this year due to the craziness.  With no combine and limited access to teams I would not put much stock in who the internet Drafterati has ranked and where.  Gonna get wacky this year.   Teams are gonna have guys ranked all over the place, much more than usual.

Yeah, you're right.  It seems that the Chiefs have a good scouting group so they should be okay without the combine. 

21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Man, he's all over the various draft boards.  It will be interesting to see how the teams actually evaluate him.  He sure pushed a lot of division 1 players around during senior bowl practice.  

Well have to rely in his weeks of practice and what the scouts saw there and the game. I am sure a lot if calls will be made to college coaches along with their game tapes. 

9 hours ago, xen said:

I remember Conklin jumping up the draft boards in the offseason and the combine. With such a hectic offseason we could land a similar prospect assuming the scouting group did their job well during the year under these circumstances.