Chiefs Kingdom

1 hour ago, xen said:

Wasn't the draft like 500 rounds long back then?  Thats like a 2nd round pick now.  Hell they only had 3 teams in the AFL iirc.

Actually, it was only 29 rounds but the Chiefs had two picks in the 14th.  Dave Hill, who became a fixture on the team was picked in the 24th. 

16 hours ago, jetlord said:

Actually, it was only 29 rounds but the Chiefs had two picks in the 14th.  Dave Hill, who became a fixture on the team was picked in the 24th. 

It was 29 rounds, but a lot of the guys picked went to the NFL.  We drafted Roger Staubach and Gale Sayers for petes sake.  So a 7th round AFL pick was way down the food chain. 

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

9 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Did Lamar shat his pants or something? What did I miss.

Missed some of the 4th quarter on MNF.  He ran that familiar “I gotta shit!” trot all the way to the locker room.  Lol  Returned to the game a few minutes later.

The game was against the Browns!😄

8 hours ago, SEMO said:

Missed some of the 4th quarter on MNF.  He ran that familiar “I gotta shit!” trot all the way to the locker room.  Lol  Returned to the game a few minutes later.

The game was against the Browns!😄

And Hands denies to this day that he had the trots.

On 5/19/2021 at 7:08 PM, xen said:

And Hands denies to this day that he had the trots.

He 100% had to use the bathroom......How can anyone believe that he had a cramp and needed to get an IV, just simply look how he is moving haha.

• 1 month later...