Chiefs Kingdom

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You can have him, and there is no need to be nice to him!

Hey, Dale.  How is Branson looking as far as tourism goes?  Any talk of a covid shutdown in the next month?  I rented an Airbnb condo on Tablerock Labor Day week.  Wondering if I should make other plans.

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

Hey, Dale.  How is Branson looking as far as tourism goes?  Any talk of a covid shutdown in the next month?  I rented an Airbnb condo on Tablerock Labor Day week.  Wondering if I should make other plans.

I was just there a week ago.   I have not heard of any shutdowns looming.  I'll let you know if I hear anything so far, i would say you are good, just bring your sanitizer and masks!

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Fact that the Ravens won 2 Super Bowls in 25 years while it took 50 for KC to even get there is telling in itself.

LJ will win one, mark my words.

Sure, if Pat and about 20 other QBs get hurt and are out in the same season he'd likely have a shot at it.  Maybe.

On 8/14/2021 at 4:07 PM, robgar said:

I am waiting to see how much of LJ's running ability, was traded to the chiefs.. nearly every hilight i see of him, i see him following mr brown around.. what happens now?

Not sure that LJ's success was a product of Brown; maybe Brown's good Pass Blocking grades are a result of Lamar's scramble/running ability because they can't tackle LJ for the sack?

But of course since OBJR is on the Chiefs, it was all due to his efforts....

3 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Not sure that LJ's success was a product of Brown; maybe Brown's good Pass Blocking grades are a result of Lamar's scramble/running ability because they can't tackle LJ for the sack?

But of course since OBJR is on the Chiefs, it was all due to his efforts....

I dont see how his pass blocking grade is related, to lj following brown around the field.. :)

3 hours ago, azchief21 said:

The ability to throw a football that is catchable when your team is behind on the scoreboard.

QB A has 7 Game Winning Drives (GWD) and 6 4th Quarter Comebacks (4QC)

QB A threw 6 passes over 16 yds

QB B has 4 Game Winning Drives/ 2 4th Quarter Comebacks

QB B threw 4 passes over 16 yds

Who is better given the sample size?

As Peyton Manning once said "If I get credit for a Game Winning Drive or 4th QTR Comeback then that means I didn't do my job the first three quarters"