Chiefs Kingdom

17 minutes ago, xen said:

I did.  Of the qbs who played the full year he threw for more yards than Cam. Das all.

Lamar was on the Covid list for a game- his first game back was the MNF vs the Browns where he came back after getting an IV for 14 minutes to lead the team to victory with a 44 yd TD pass with 1:06 remaining.

Talk about squirts and craps like the high schoolers some of you act like in here- no one takes a 14 min crap hwen you are a pro athlete.

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Talk about squirts and craps like the high schoolers some of you act like in here

I agree hands, this is immature. From this point forward we should refer to it as sharting. I'll use it in a sentence:

"After sharting, LJ shuffled stiff-legged to the restroom for 14 minutes." 

(For grammarly like people, did I dangle a participle?  

6 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Lamar was on the Covid list for a game- his first game back was the MNF vs the Browns where he came back after getting an IV for 14 minutes to lead the team to victory with a 44 yd TD pass with 1:06 remaining.

Talk about squirts and craps like the high schoolers some of you act like in here- no one takes a 14 min crap hwen you are a pro athlete.

You do when you gotta wash out your skivies from all the sharting.

On 8/16/2021 at 3:36 PM, reesebobby said:

I think when the dude sits right behind Sam Darnold at 32nd in the league in YPG at 183.8, it is best to just not argue that he is a good passer.  He's only 4 spots above Taysom Hill, a wide receiver.  

So it's Yards per Game?

On 8/16/2021 at 3:36 PM, azchief21 said:

Yes. Down by 10 with 7 minutes left and won by 11. 

Wrong Super Bowl- that's ancient history

On 8/16/2021 at 4:41 PM, reesebobby said:

Is it possible to have a thread of more than 2 pages that doesn't turn into a Ravens thread?  

Talk to your people; I never start it, they do.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:49 PM, Troyofoc said:

What's funny is he brings lamar into the conversation than dosen't like the rebuttal. It's not like I was making SHIT up.😂😂

Nope, not how it worked. Go back and reread the whole post

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

So it's Yards per Game?

He's 23rd in interception %.  16th in YPA.  22nd in yards.  32nd in yards per game.  26th in sack percentage.  27th in completion percentage.  I'm not sure what you want from us.  Lamar wins games because he is dangerous running the ball.  He's not a good passer.  One could argue that the threat of his running alters defenses enough to make his passing game marginally average.  But he's not a good passer.  

9 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

He's 23rd in interception %.  16th in YPA.  22nd in yards.  32nd in yards per game.  26th in sack percentage.  27th in completion percentage.  I'm not sure what you want from us.  Lamar wins games because he is dangerous running the ball.  He's not a good passer.  One could argue that the threat of his running alters defenses enough to make his passing game marginally average.  But he's not a good passer.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32050570/nfl-quarterback-council-2021-ranking-top-10-qbs-arm-strength-accuracy-decision-making-rushing-ability-more

Riser to watch: Jackson has clearly proven himself to already be one of the best in the league at avoiding pressure by escaping out of the pocket, and his mobility is unmatched. He also possesses a nice ability to throw with people around him, find throwing lanes with adjusted arm angles and create ways to get the ball out of his hand. As Baltimore explores ways to develop him as a passer from inside the pocket, there is room for growth that I would anticipate Jackson meeting. -- Hasselbeck