Chiefs Kingdom

Its always comes back to Championships.  Pat has 2 AFC Hunt Trophy's and a Lombardi....If Dee Ford had been traded a year sooner- Pat would have 3 Hunt's and maybe a 2nd Lombardi.....

I'll take Mahomes 100 out of 100 times.....and I took 13 seconds to think this through......

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I'm not soo sure. Patrick had the benefit of a very good  QB/teacher for a year while he could sit and learn not to mention the tutelage of Andy.

The likes of Herbert and Allen where not so lucky as they where thrown in to the Lions Den right of the bat. You put either one of those 2 with MVPatrick's surrounding cast of Cheeta and Kelce. One might not get the instant gratification but I think overtime al 3 of those Qb's are going to be talked about in the same light as Marino, Elway etc etc. I have to wonder if Dungy's opinion will be the same in another 2-5 years.

Bills have had 1st and 3rd ranked defenses + Diggs + a very excellent playcaller in Daboll. Best D ranking for Pat in that time-frame was 17th. Tell me again how Pat has all the advantages over Josh?  

1 minute ago, xen said:

Bills have had 1st and 3rd ranked defenses + Diggs + a very excellent playcaller in Daboll. Best D ranking for Pat in that time-frame was 17th. Tell me again how Pat has all the advantages over Josh?  

Andy > Daboll.  Smith as a mentor > Nobody.  Reek & Kelce > Diggs.  And for the record I didn't say "ALL"... you did. What I did say is that when it's all said n done those 3 will  be mentioned in the same sentence as the likes of Elway, Marino et al

58 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Andy > Daboll.  Smith as a mentor > Nobody.  Reek & Kelce > Diggs.  And for the record I didn't say "ALL"... you did. What I did say is that when it's all said n done those 3 will  be mentioned in the same sentence as the likes of Elway, Marino et al

I still don't see either of those guys hitting the same heights.  They're both very good, but Herbert doesn't have same the out of structure playmaking ability as Pat and Josh, and Allen isn't as good at pre and post snap processing as Pat and Herbert.