Chiefs Kingdom

20 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Jags, Jags, Jags.  🙂

Stupid Falcons. 

Agreed, should have kept running the ball at the end. They were playing really well. The Falcons actually have some solid players and have been playing teams really tough. 

20 minutes ago, xen said:

Yeah just reiterating.  CEH is done.

He sure is. He will catch on when he’s released as a 3rd down back somewhere. He should definitely work on speed drills. Try to become a version of Sproles. Maybe even drop a few pounds. 

6 hours ago, Calichief said:

He sure is. He will catch on when he’s released as a 3rd down back somewhere. He should definitely work on speed drills. Try to become a version of Sproles. Maybe even drop a few pounds. 

I can't help but think that pick was all about Andy and Patrick grocery shopping... seems like they both loved what they saw at LSU from him... too bad it didn't translate well into our system. Maybe it was too complicated? 

23 minutes ago, mex said:

I can't help but think that pick was all about Andy and Patrick grocery shopping... seems like they both loved what they saw at LSU from him... too bad it didn't translate well into our system. Maybe it was too complicated? 

Will be interesting to see if they can swallow their pride and deactivate one of their own 1st round picks in favor of a couple of castoffs and a 7th rounder. On the other hand, if Pacheco really starts to produce, they hit on a 7th rounder. Personally, I'd like to see RoJo get a shot over CEH. 

2 hours ago, mex said:

Lol! You know better than to bring that to my table