Chiefs Kingdom

14 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

I almost felt sorry for him. He seems like a good kid.

Reminds me of Kittle after the SB turn around.  "We will be back.  We WILL be back" as he shakes his head on the bench.  Tough to lose after the win is assumed.  Just ask some of the Chiefs after the AFCCG last season. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Reminds me of Kittle after the SB turn around.  "We will be back.  We WILL be back" as he shakes his head on the bench.  Tough to lose after the win is assumed.  Just ask some of the Chiefs after the AFCCG last season. 

I like the clip of Mahomes running the length of the field to give him a hug. He's a class act through and through. Just like a few years ago when he hunted down and consoled Jimmy Garapolo after he got injured during a loss to KC.

Opposing defensive coordinators agree. One important thing about Mahomes that we've all seen, though he's not a "running" QB, he's made some huge plays with his legs in some very critical situations. But he usually exhausts all of his passing options before taking off. 

https://www.chiefs.com/news/nfl-com-ranks-patrick-mahomes-as-the-scariest-quarterback-to-face-in-the-nfl?fbclid=IwAR1ZGGKmZoDZsqBWmSaEdkryICjRlp3MDH3jevUaOvprxjQyvqUNrlouzCw