Let's see those draft sims

xen

Here ya go OT.  I got all the pass catchers.  Phillips keeps dropping in their software though he does have medical flags so that's not too out of line.  I somehow ended up with extra picks next year too.  The bama qb keeps dropping to me so lots of trade offers.   I really like Austin Watkins in the 3rd or 4th round.  

Screenshot_20210307-174144_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210307-174214_Chrome.jpg

19 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Yeah its bizarre. I have to go in and delete old attachments to create room. 

agreed . I have learned to live around it but it is  something  that no other forum  that I frequent  has

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

image.thumb.png.38baa58fedba3eab2c9580fc07cb867a.pngimage.thumb.png.9f2e6c5e3407c79e9edc2225727952c4.png

Love the Jenkins pick as he can play OT or OG which is exactly the flexibility we need with that pick especially this year.   Ronnie Perkins is a huge need, bigger than I think most realize, and would be a steal there.   Not as big on the Surrat pick but we definitely help there down the road and he's a solid get there.  Quinn could be a steal in the 4th and Nico Collins is a developmental and potential beast a few years down the road.   

Assuming we are filling WR 2 and maybe 3 in FA then?   

Could Quinn start day 1 at center?       Fisher, Jenkins, Meinerz/Allegretti, Niang, Schwartz ?  I don't think those bookends last half way through the season then Jenkins and Niang step out, maybe swap sides?

1 hour ago, xen said:

I'm noticing a pattern with the positions we're all going for.  

OT, IOL (Reiter replacement), WR, Edge, LB.  The only differences I see are the order of picking and the various boards we use.  Finding new guys to replace Neiman, Sorenson, and possibly Breeland and Kizer are a little further down my wish list although a few big safeties would help there.  

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Screenshot_20210308-163018_Chrome.jpg

Can't believe the Pats went for that trade.  Give up their fourth to move up two spots in the third?  Why trade the fourth round pick to get a second TE?  I like AVT at the top, especially if he can play LT in Fisher's absence.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Love the Jenkins pick as he can play OT or OG which is exactly the flexibility we need with that pick especially this year.   Ronnie Perkins is a huge need, bigger than I think most realize, and would be a steal there.   Not as big on the Surrat pick but we definitely help there down the road and he's a solid get there.  Quinn could be a steal in the 4th and Nico Collins is a developmental and potential beast a few years down the road.   

Assuming we are filling WR 2 and maybe 3 in FA then?   

Could Quinn start day 1 at center?       Fisher, Jenkins, Meinerz/Allegretti, Niang, Schwartz ?  I don't think those bookends last half way through the season then Jenkins and Niang step out, maybe swap sides?

I think Meinerz is as capable of starting at OC  as Morse or Hudson were.  If, as some suggest, Allegretti moves to OC, Meinerz would make a great OG.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Can't believe the Pats went for that trade.  Give up their fourth to move up two spots in the third?  Why trade the fourth round pick to get a second TE?  I like AVT at the top, especially if he can play LT in Fisher's absence.  

I can't believe the software only gave me a B for that ass raping.  On the 2nd trade I agreed to trade down.  As for the 2nd TE we need ideally 2 new backup tight ends.  I don't like any of ours but the player value was there and I like the player soooooo.... fuck it.

5 hours ago, xen said:

I can't believe the software only gave me a B for that ass raping.  On the 2nd trade I agreed to trade down.  As for the 2nd TE we need ideally 2 new backup tight ends.  I don't like any of ours but the player value was there and I like the player soooooo.... fuck it.

As good of a reason as any.  

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

#31 down to #51 is a huge drop.  Hope Dickerson can stay healthy.  Like the Tryon pick

It was but adding two top 60 players was too hard to pass up.     Tyron will be long gone by our 2nd rounder so some of this is just silly.   If Eric Fisher doesn't tear his achilles we are probably back to back SB winners and it changes this entire draft.   Niang is already on board as Schwartz backup and we alreay have a potential developmental LT on the team already.   Crazy how one injury throws everything out of whack.