Let's see those draft sims

xen

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

Mayfield at the end of the second?  Don't see that happening.  

Yeah some of these rankings they use behind the sims are very odd.  Depending on the sim you can change the settings to make it really weird.

17 hours ago, jetlord said:

Could live with that.  Like to see a CB in there somewhere unless Breeland is resigned.  Chiefs need to find an edge somewhere as well. 

Yeah couldn’t find value at DE unless I skipped LT or C.  Felt like we can find a stop gap there this year.  Our D was good enough with Kwhiff but our Oline was decimated so I went heavy OL.

11 hours ago, xen said:

Yeah some of these rankings they use behind the sims are very odd.  Depending on the sim you can change the settings to make it really weird.

that is the weird thing, i did not alter the settings really other than fastest speed so i did not have to wait between picks...

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

and yet none of our sims grade higher than a B...LOL

Probably hard to het the high grades when drafting at the end of each round.  I've gotten an A- for AVT in the first one time and a B- another.  Not sure have that happens.  PFF doesn't seem to like Mayfield and several other prospects that other boards have much higher.    

31: R1 P31 OT Jalen Mayfield - Michigan
63: R2 P31 C Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma
94: R3 P30 EDGE Dayo Odeyingbo - Vanderbilt
136: R4 P31 LB Jabril Cox - LSU
144: R4 P39 WR Tamorrion Terry - Florida State
175: R5 P31 S Caden Sterns - Texas
181: R5 P37 CB Robert Rochell - Central Arkansas
205: R6 P22 TE Tony Poljan - Central Michigan

Not very realistic.  Humphrey may not last until #63 and Cox won't be there in round four.  Some of these boards are goofy. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Best one yet, but again, not very realistic.  PFF had several players ranked lower than other boards such as Mayfield, Cox, Collins, and St. Brown.  

Some of the trades their software accepts are just stupid.  

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

i want to try another site to compare and contrast but not sure what constitutes a good site

All have some sorts of issues.  PFF has the best software for mobile imo but their rankings and trade formulas are whack. 

PFN is ok but man it's hard to execute trades.

The Draft networks mobile software is buggy, and not sure about their rankings either.

Fanspeak has some decent software but whack rankings and team needs to pick from.  You can come up with stupid shit like this:

Screenshot_20210312-110555_Chrome.jpg