31: R1 P31 OT Jalen Mayfield - Michigan
63: R2 P31 C Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma
94: R3 P30 EDGE Dayo Odeyingbo - Vanderbilt
136: R4 P31 LB Jabril Cox - LSU
144: R4 P39 WR Tamorrion Terry - Florida State
175: R5 P31 S Caden Sterns - Texas
181: R5 P37 CB Robert Rochell - Central Arkansas
205: R6 P22 TE Tony Poljan - Central Michigan

Not very realistic.  Humphrey may not last until #63 and Cox won't be there in round four.  Some of these boards are goofy. 

I'm not as high on Creed as most.  I think his ceiling is low.   I think Quinn Meinerz is a better prospect.  Love Mayfield, Cox, and Terry is super intriguing.  This draft would fill a lot of holes and add a lot of talent.

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm not as high on Creed as most.  I think his ceiling is low.   I think Quinn Meinerz is a better prospect.  Love Mayfield, Cox, and Terry is super intriguing.  This draft would fill a lot of holes and add a lot of talent.

Regardless of what AP or the draft pundits say, Creed is a better prospect than Quinn.  Like Vera-Tucker he just doesn't have glaring weaknesses and is good at a lot of things.  When you watch him you can tell he was a wrestler as he really understands leverage and positioning, and his technique is on point.

Quinn is a beast but has balance issues and will need a lot of work on his technique.  I like him because he showed improvement at the senior bowl but he's still sort of a work in progress.  

I hope teams overthink Creed like some of the pundits are and he falls to us in the 2nd.  But I doubt it.  I think he goes anywhere from late first to mid 2nd round considering Dickerson's injury history will probably drop him down some boards.

Quinn I'm not sure where he goes.  Just based on tape and level of competition I'd say late day 3.  Add in his work at the senior bowl and maybe round 3 to 4?

Not a ton of viable centers in this draft vs other line positions so that may put a premium on the guys who can play center in this draft.

4 hours ago, xen said:

Not a ton of viable centers in this draft vs other line positions so that may put a premium on the guys who can play center in this draft.

Not that anyone put up a "rank the OCs" thread, but I would have them in the order of Humphrey, Dickerson, Meinerz, Meyers, with Hill from GA. a third day possibility.  Meinerz could also play OG but the Chiefs need a center more.  The question is whether the Chiefs get a center in FA or whether they plan Allegretti moving there.   Allegretti only looked acceptable because the rest of the IOL set the bar so low.  He's not a sure starter this fall.   

33 minutes ago, xen said:

So much for the pundits thinking Creed isn't a great athlete.

29 reps on bench

This also ends the speculation he might be there at the end of round 2.  He won't.

But what would he have done against top ranked defenses?

• 4 weeks later...

6 hours ago, sith13 said:

download.png

Like that a lot.  The thing is that Jenkins probably won't last until #31, Creed won't make it to the end of round two, and no way does Davis last to #136.  Don't know anything about Sherwood.  Can he replace Sorenson?  I like Davis a lot and see him gone by the mid third is not before.  He would make Neiman move to the bench.  

8 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Like that a lot.  The thing is that Jenkins probably won't last until #31, Creed won't make it to the end of round two, and no way does Davis last to #136.  Don't know anything about Sherwood.  Can he replace Sorenson?  I like Davis a lot and see him gone by the mid third is not before.  He would make Neiman move to the bench.  

I'm also not sure if some of these guys will last but was extremely happy to see them available. I think Sherwood is a DIrty Dan clone with some upside if he can improve on his coverage. If not he'll be an instant box Safety that is more of a sure tackler than what we have available. 

Davis would be a steal IMO, not sure why he was available but he has early 2nd round written all over him in the classical LB value. Overall like any other mock it's more of a luck thing but if we end up with a draft like this I would be extremely happy with the overhaul as 3 would likely be instant starters with 4th taking over at LT in 2022 and there's still some upside with later picks that might pan out over time. 

ME... muahaha

I had to trade up with Philly when Pitts dropped.  Cost me 2022 1st, 2nd and Hardman(in my mind I needed to throw Hardman in because 1st+2nd for #12 seemed waaay to good).

Then traded down at #31 

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

That is a helluva draft. Funny thing is I snagged Palmer in a later round than you and got a lower grade for it. Same with Johnson. These draft simulators are fun but oh so quirky.

I like Palmer.  He played well with a bad QB.

1 hour ago, Biggjliv4 said:

That Sim is addictive, messed around with it last night got the first time and it sucked me in until almost 2am. 

Yeah I've done about 20 mocks on it. Fun stuff...but it's kinda wonky. The last draft I did I got Darrisaw at 31. No way! And I got Jamin Davis in the 3rd round. There is no way that will happen either. It was fun having those choices though.