Let's see those draft sims

xen

7 hours ago, SEMO said:

Disagree.  A lot.  

Molden allows Sneed to stay outside.  Ward is probably gone after 2021 (UFA).  We don’t know what we have in Baker.  I thought he was over drafted and was pretty surprised when NYG traded up for him.  And, he is an RFA in 2022.  Keyes is still raw as hell, and Fenton is depth.  If we still had a 3rd (in this scenario we do), I would go after Robert Rochell, who I really like, but barring a trade down, he is out of reach at 144.  In this sim Molden was the best option at 63, so no need for Rochell later.  

I also think you are way off on Robinson.  He would be a slight reach at 63, but is good value mid to late 3.

The trade down in this sim also allows an extra pick for Kendrick Green, who I think would be a good fit in our offense.  Needs a year of seasoning.  I don’t see him lasting until 144 either.

Wiggins would contribute early and Evans could be a real steal.  The Illinois receiver is a good developmental X.

I will agree to disagree.  I would be pleased with this draft.  Would like to have got a WR at 63, but in this sim they were gone.  And this won’t be my final guess for how it goes this weekend.  It was just one sim.

I understand that it is just a sim and we can agree to disagree.   I'm just not as high on those top 3 players.   Can't wait until this weekend to see who we ended up with!

8 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I understand that it is just a sim and we can agree to disagree.   I'm just not as high on those top 3 players.   Can't wait until this weekend to see who we ended up with!

This one is more to my liking:

427.jpg.d5d168fc2d3887a409b8e5e8bc888e22.jpg427t.jpg.fc31333491bff0fc34ca6309ff40a917.jpg

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

This one is more to my liking:

427.jpg.d5d168fc2d3887a409b8e5e8bc888e22.jpg427t.jpg.fc31333491bff0fc34ca6309ff40a917.jpg

I can totally get on board with this one SEMO.   Love the Tommy Doyle pick.  Dude is nasty!   Watch us take your first sim though and they all turn out to be All Pros.  Every year they draft players I hate and within months they are some of my favorite players lol.   

29 minutes ago, jetlord said:

image.thumb.png.2da7fa37a32ea92ef4a0f7f538f84a11.pngimage.thumb.png.0e42535335711729506979cd37c584ff.png

What would you do with Shaka Toney?  He doesn't have the length Spags demands on the edge but I was thinking he'd be a fantastic developmental Sam.  Could be a situational pass rusher while he learns i suppose but you'd have to line him out wide.

1 hour ago, xen said:

What would you do with Shaka Toney?  He doesn't have the length Spags demands on the edge but I was thinking he'd be a fantastic developmental Sam.  Could be a situational pass rusher while he learns i suppose but you'd have to line him out wide.

If the guy can rush the passer, he can rush the passer.  It's not like reaching for a starter, He would be an end of the fifth guy with some skills at a position of need. 

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I think David Moore beats out Kendrick Green for OC.    I like xen's better but your's would great too.   Gay Cox as our LB corp..........

Kendrick Green is really good and more ready to play.  Really good zone center.