Compensatory Picks

11 hours ago, jetlord said:

Isn't Jenkins projected as a OT going in the first round.  The Chiefs probably won't see him at $31. 

I didn't deep dive, I only read a couple of reports, and both that I saw had him listed as a mid 2nd rounder.  He very well could be a 1st rounder. 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

I didn't deep dive, I only read a couple of reports, and both that I saw had him listed as a mid 2nd rounder.  He very well could be a 1st rounder. 

The one I saw showed him to be the third OT, going around #18 in the first round.  Likely we would have to move up and give up too much to do that, but you never know.  it would be nice.  His home area and favorite team is the Chiefs, since he is from Topeka.

2 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

The one I saw showed him to be the third OT, going around #18 in the first round.  Likely we would have to move up and give up too much to do that, but you never know.  it would be nice.  His home area and favorite team is the Chiefs, since he is from Topeka.

Check out the "NFL DRAFT" and the "Rank the OTs" topic.  Consensus seems to be that the top three are Sewell, Slater, and Darrisaw.  After that, it's a free for all with Jenkins and Mayfield having the most support.  Of course, XEN has the last word and has it all figured out.  😉

27 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Check out the "NFL DRAFT" and the "Rank the OTs" topic.  Consensus seems to be that the top three are Sewell, Slater, and Darrisaw.  After that, it's a free for all with Jenkins and Mayfield having the most support.  Of course, XEN has the last word and has it all figured out.  😉

My rankings are gold!

giphy.gif