Both Fisher and Schwartz released

10 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Neither should be on the roster when the season starts.  It's not an either or.  I'm hoping the doctor decides to retire and makes the Chiefs' decision for them. 

With losing both tackles and the center out, that's a lot of continuity gone.  Doubt Andy sees it the same way.

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

For now, we can assume that Veach had a plan or else he knew for sure that Fisher and Schwartz wouldn't play the majority of the games this fall.  It may be a second tier OT, but there's most likely a firm plan. 

I'm pretty sure there are some plans in place and a few of them may even be solid moves that are all but guaranteed. Otherwise letting two OTs leave so early would be an extremely risky move. It'll take some time but we should learn prior to the draft. 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

Neither should be on the roster when the season starts.  It's not an either or.  I'm hoping the doctor decides to retire and makes the Chiefs' decision for them. 

you might as well hope for a Playboy Bunny to come knock on your door..he's made it abundantly clear he's coming back