Red Friday

Lol.  Probably so.  But the criticism should be about in-game performance, not what the team should have done this offseason.  No promises.  It is what it is, at this point.

The one nice thing about mid-to-low expectations is you can only be pleasantly surprised.  Like last year.

The one nice thing about mid-to-low expectations is you can only be pleasantly surprised. Like last year.

Yep. And then you can still deride those whose expectations were borne out on the field as "delusional homers who just got lucky." Like last year. ;) Nothing like having your cake and eating it too.

Yep. And then you can still deride those whose expectations were borne out on the field as "delusional homers who just got lucky." Like last year. ;) Nothing like having your cake and eating it too.

You were a delusional homer who just got lucky.

This is like standing at the 10 waiting for the opening kickoff first game of the year. I returned kickoffs and punts with my blinding slow white guy speed. Play a g ain today if my body cooperated. Nothing we said before matters anymore. All the answers are on the field now. The rest of this collateral stuff doesn't mean shit.

This is like standing at the 10 waiting for the opening kickoff first game of the year. I returned kickoffs and punts with my blinding slow white guy speed. Play a g ain today if my body cooperated. Nothing we said before matters anymore. All the answers are on the field now. The rest of this collateral stuff doesn't mean shit.

Yep.., Time to saddle up and go..,

Archived