Bronco's, Raiders and Chargers all suck

58shineson

I've lived in all three teams areas and I can't stand them.  I have to say though the worst fans by far are Bronco fans.  Before living in Colorado the worst were Raiders fans.  But man these Bronco fans are the worst and they complain non-stop.

I've lived in all three teams areas and I can't stand them.  I have to say though the worst fans by far are Bronco fans.  Before living in Colorado the worst were Raiders fans.  But man these Bronco fans are the worst and they complain non-stop.

Bunch a whiners...

I know a lifelong donkey fan that turned Chiefs fan when they signed Peyton. He hated Peyton and felt that Elway was trying to take the easy way to get a SB rather than actually building a team and developing a QB. When a donkey fan turns on Elway it makes me wonder how loyal they are?

• 2 weeks later...

Bunch a whiners...

I know a lifelong donkey fan that turned Chiefs fan when they signed Peyton. He hated Peyton and felt that Elway was trying to take the easy way to get a SB rather than actually building a team and developing a QB. When a donkey fan turns on Elway it makes me wonder how loyal they are?

Hmm odd, all the donkey fans I knew who would COMPLAIN and TRASH on Manning all my life where I grew up (Boulder) jumped on the bandwagon quickly. Now they are all certain he will retire his number in Denver. Fucking fagtards...

• 1 month later...

I wonder if the legality of recreational THC out there might claim a bit of performance from a few of their players.  just a thought.  I guess you could say that a few players might be slowed down a tiny bit or not be able to adhere to a really good diet.  In fact, I would like to see Chiefs fans put a fund together to send them several huge cases of Heath Bars or something like that. Or maybe some of those "special" chocolate bars as a pre-game token of our appreciation.  They could be disguised as Heath Bars, in fact.

Sounds like jealously to me.  Considering all three have won playoff games and participated and even won Super Bowls many times since the Chiefs did either.

The only response really appropriate for my prior post was a big " :lol: "  It is called "humor," Mongo.  Yes.  Denver is very nice.  And there are mountains next to it.  But their BBQ sucks big time.  So does their jazz scene. And I've never seen a fountain there that worked.  (That is humor also, BTW).  The one thing I am sure about is that Denver is deficient in people with a sense of humor relative to KC.

The only response really appropriate for my prior post was a big " :lol: "  It is called "humor," Mongo.  Yes.  Denver is very nice.  And there are mountains next to it.  But their BBQ sucks big time.  So does their jazz scene. And I've never seen a fountain there that worked.  (That is humor also, BTW).  The one thing I am sure about is that Denver is deficient in people with a sense of humor relative to KC.

The BBQ is lackluster.  In fact there is no trademark food item to the area as far as I can tell.  Except  Rocky Mountain Oysters.  Hardly worth bragging about.

Actually the comedy scene is terrific here.  Many comedy venues.  Seen Bobby Collins, Frank Calliendo and the late, great John Pinnette here.  The downtown area is beautiful.  Had friends in town (yes, i have a few) last week.  We saw a ball game.  They loved it here.

I encourage any Chiefs fan to make the trip sometime.  Been to 2 games and have had no issues, even when KC nearly destroyed DEN's 2011 playoff hopes on the last game.

BTW:  My comments weren't directed at u, at all, but to the other Hater posts.

The BBQ is lackluster.  In fact there is no trademark food item to the area as far as I can tell.  Except  Rocky Mountain Oysters.  Hardly worth bragging about.

Actually the comedy scene is terrific here.  Many comedy venues.  Seen Bobby Collins, Frank Calliendo and the late, great John Pinnette here.  The downtown area is beautiful.  Had friends in town (yes, i have a few) last week.  We saw a ball game.  They loved it here.

I encourage any Chiefs fan to make the trip sometime.  Been to 2 games and have had no issues, even when KC nearly destroyed DEN's 2011 playoff hopes on the last game.

BTW:  My comments weren't directed at u, at all, but to the other Hater posts.

I love live comedy (dead comedians turn me off).  Seriously, a great live comedy scene is awesome.  I recently saw Brian Regan here locally.  A total riot. A lot of his stuff is visual, so it is much better live than on streaming radio.  I was worried, but it turned out to be the best live comedy show since I saw George Carlin a long time ago.

I love live comedy (dead comedians turn me off).  Seriously, a great live comedy scene is awesome.  I recently saw Brian Regan here locally.  A total riot. A lot of his stuff is visual, so it is much better live than on streaming radio.  I was worried, but it turned out to be the best live comedy show since I saw George Carlin a long time ago.

Brian Regan is hysterical.  Check out Bill Burr.  If you watched Breaking Bad he was Sol's red-headed henchmen.  He's a little coarse, but very funny..  

Archived