KC must beat TN

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both D J and DeVito have Achilles injuries. An injury like that normally takes 18 months to return to full health. Usually, an older player never fully returns, and normally marks the end of a career. Derrick Johnson will be 32 in November. Mike DeVito is 30. 

Terrible offensive strategy

Andy doesn't have a clue how to call a game.  He's stuck in 1988 SF.  He's got the best RB in the game and he's trying to pass to set up the run with dogshit for an o-line and WR.  

this is just freaking embarrassing & DJ is out for the year

The Chiefs just signed Alex and we will most likely have a very good chance of picking up a top 5 pick....man o man.

who's a stud WR, DB or LT to keep an eye out for next year???

You can't bail on Eric Fisher already.  He was a project and everyone knew it.  Now you're seeing the growing pains.  Using another top ten pick on a LT will set this team back years.  

What a fucking joke of a gameplan.

Charles had 13 touches.

Horrible. We should have leaned on Charles, get the win, and then try to pull something off against Denver. On a game where you are the underdogs, you can afford to mix it up because your chances were low anyway (not that teams should think they have low chance, just that Denver is good).

You gotta credit TEN.  Whisenhunt is a bright coach and he's got Jake Locker looking pretty good.  They've invested in their OL and it shows.  Hell, their R1 LT pick is red-shirting.  They've got some nice WR too.  

Hard to gauge their defense, cause the Chiefs offered little competition.

Sorrry guys I'm angry with Bowe and Stephenson. Chiefs could not run the ball and AS had did not have a primary target without Bowe on the field.

Do you really think they would have made a difference?  Really?  Really, really?

I think we may have the number 1 pick. In that case, yes we certainly might take a qb.

I know people will take that as a jab at Al, but its not.  If you have a shot at a frQB and you don't have one, you've got to take it.  I hope we can all agree that Al is not a superstar QB.

Archived