Chiefs 17th game

On 3/30/2021 at 5:13 PM, Thegoatee said:

I hate the loss of symmetrical schedules. I think the lone bye week team is dumb for playoffs too. Stupid pursuit of more money. Ticket prices will be increased to cover that additional home game, no matter if the preseason is down to 3.

Same number of total games- 20

Not sure how the Chiefs do it but here in Baltimore, to get the season tickets you have to buy the Pre-season games too. I surmise that is the way it is in KC

44 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Not sure how the Chiefs do it but here in Baltimore, to get the season tickets you have to buy the Pre-season games too. I surmise that is the way it is in KC

1. You have to buy preseason with season tickets. 

2.  Dont use words like surmise.  Im tired of googling all these fancy lord baltimore words. 

45 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

How dare you talk about the Chiefs on a Chiefs board, you are such a troll 🤣

Yes i do believe it is the same in KC (so i have heard)

17 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I know right? Its like everyone else always turns the thread into "LJ sucks"....😎

19 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

1. You have to buy preseason with season tickets. 

2.  Dont use words like surmise.  Im tired of googling all these fancy lord baltimore words. 

Lord Baltimore? George or Cecelius? I won't pontificate on either

4 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Same thing in KC.  We always resented having to pay for ten full priced tickets to see eight actual games and even worse if a game was moved to London.  Couldn't even give the pre-season tickets away some years.  Thing is, the starters don't play much in preseason so the odds of more injuries goes up and players will wear down a little more.  Prospects will get less opportunity to flash.  Guess money overrides those concerns.  

On 3/30/2021 at 4:13 PM, Thegoatee said:

I hate the loss of symmetrical schedules. I think the lone bye week team is dumb for playoffs too. Stupid pursuit of more money. Ticket prices will be increased to cover that additional home game, no matter if the preseason is down to 3.

Yup.  The quest for the almighty dollar is a killer.  I don't know who in this forum has season tickets, but I honestly don't know how people afford that shit.  What's parking now?  $60? $80? I used to know all kinds of people who had season tickets, but now it's down to 1, and he works for AT&T, makes like 140k a year, and has had season tickets since 1983.   For us average joes, I just question where the money comes from?  

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

Yup.  The quest for the almighty dollar is a killer.  I don't know who in this forum has season tickets, but I honestly don't know how people afford that shit.  What's parking now?  $60? $80? I used to know all kinds of people who had season tickets, but now it's down to 1, and he works for AT&T, makes like 140k a year, and has had season tickets since 1983.   For us average joes, I just question where the money comes from?  

I've always marveled at the guys who down a gazillion beers at $10 each.  And the worst part is it's Bud Lite or some other tasteless swill.  At those prices, they should at least get a good Czech stout.  

21 hours ago, jetlord said:

I've always marveled at the guys who down a gazillion beers at $10 each.  And the worst part is it's Bud Lite or some other tasteless swill.  At those prices, they should at least get a good Czech stout.  

After paying for parking alone, it'd be tough to afford something better than natty lite or milwaukee's best.

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

After paying for parking alone, it'd be tough to afford something better than natty lite or milwaukee's best.

I went to a college game in Honolulu once and they sold the local brew, "Primo".  Took three days to get the taste out of my mouth.  

On 4/1/2021 at 4:51 AM, KC Warpaint said:

Punk