Who's you favorite?

jetlord

We've beaten the LT position to death here, but I'm wondering who catches your interest at other positions.  Not necessarily the top pick for the Chiefs at that position, but even some later rounders who you see fitting into the Chiefs future.  A few of mine:

Edge:  Joe Tayon

WR:  Dyami Brown, Nico Collins, Fedoko, Amon Ra St. Brown

LB:  Jabril Cox (could replace neiman on day one), Jamin Davies

S:  Devine Diablo

CB:  Ifeatu Melifenwu

TE:  Kevin Yaboah, Hunter Long

Sorry for butchering those names and spellings.  Just some guys I've looked at and thought they might fit.  

Some guys that may be available in mid to later rounds that I think would fit, or would be interested in...

QB: Kyle Trask ( unless someone gets desperate,  and thinks he can start quickly)

RB: Chubba Hubbard

WR : Tomorrion Terry

OG/C: Trey Hill, David Moore

TE: Tre McKitty

DE: Malcolm Koonce

LB: Riley Cole

CB: Marco Wilson

S: Caden Sterns

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

WR - Dyami Brown

TE - Kenny Yeboah

OG - Sadarius Hutcherson

C - Drake Jackson

DE - Payton Turner

DT - Bobby Brown

S - Reed Blankenship

CB - Trill Williams

LB - Baron Browning

Yeboah looks like he could have some pretty significant offensive upside for a guy we could probably get day 3. Matchup nightmare. As long as we don't need him to block 🤣🤣.

49 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Yeboah looks like he could have some pretty significant offensive upside for a guy we could probably get day 3. Matchup nightmare. As long as we don't need him to block 🤣🤣.

With Kelce and Bell, we don't need a TE to necessarily block but to replace some of Kelce's threat in the passing game.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I'm not a draft nerd but anyone who can ge Neiman off the field is my favorite

That would be Collins, Cox, Davies, and probably a lot of others I've forgotten.  Just get someone that the staff has confidence in to learn the system quickly.  Actually, I think Cox could replace Sorenson or Neiman.  He's almost a mix of S and LB.  

One sleeper tight end i like is Zach Davidson out of Central Missouri.  Great athletic profile and terrific catch radius.  Great speed and explosion scores.  

Yeboah hurt himself running his 40 btw so not much in the way of am athletic profile for him.  Maybe that will make him drop.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

That would be Collins, Cox, Davies, and probably a lot of others I've forgotten.  Just get someone that the staff has confidence in to learn the system quickly.  Actually, I think Cox could replace Sorenson or Neiman.  He's almost a mix of S and LB.  

you said cox

tenor.gif

QB- Felipe Franks Arkansas

RB- Stevie Scott Indiana

WR- Simi Fehoko Stanford

TE- Nick Eubanks michigan

OT- D'ante Smith East Carolina

OG- Jaylen Moore Central Michigan

OC- Ryan McCollum Texas A&M

DE- Payton Turner Houston

DT- Bobby Brown Texas A&M 

LB- Derrick Barnes Purdue

S - Benjamin St Juste Minnesota 

CB- Chris Wilcox BYU

Not listing all positions as I've mostly been watching players i think fit what we want to do.  Just sticking to day 2 or day 3 guys.

WR - Nicole Collins

Too many good WR prospects but for a day 3 guy i like Collins. He'll probably go higher due to testing.

Michigan's offense sucked ass but I liked his tape.  Needs route development but mostly because Michigan didn't ask him to run many different types of routes.  Catch point beast with a terrific radius.  The tools are there.  Late day 2, early day 3.  If Terrace Marshall is too rich for our blood this is a good target later.  

TE - Does Tommy Tremble still count as a sleeper?  If not I like Nick Eubanks or Zach Davidson.

Eubanks, like Tremble, has tons of untapped potential.  Davidson is a small school guy i like.

Deep deep sleeper I like Sammis Reyes but thats all about testing and you'd have to train him from scratch.  UDFA type. 

OT - Spencer Brown

Left Tackle starter kit.  We would need a stopgap tackle like Okung but man does this guy have potential.  Massive human with athleticism for days.  Takes guys a year just to run around him.

OG - David Moore

350 pounds that can move.  see below

C - Kendrick Green or David Moore

Cheating here listing 2 guys but i like both as Center conversions for different systems.  We've bought a year of development in free agency so they might want to gamble on some really nice upside.  Both were college guards who looked even better at center.  Most of the online grades are at guard for both guys. 

Green played some center this past year and showed some intriguing potential as a zone center.  Good movement skills but needs a year to learn the position and protection calls.  Would really be helped by playing next to a smart guard like Thuney.

Moore is a massive guard that can move and is scheme versatile.  Also looked terrific in practice when he took some center snaps in the senior bowl and would be an alternative if Andy wants to continue transitioning to more of a gap scheme, as he played zone in college but has the size and strength for power based schemes.  Again, 350 pound guys with natural leverage who can move don't grow on trees.

DE - Peyton Turner

Length, power, size, great hands, inside-outside versatility, great motor.

Smells like a Spags' end to me.

DT - Milton Williams

End who should be a 3 tech conversion.  He was a sleeper of mine but now I think the cat is out of the bag after this:

Screenshot_20210411-085709_Chrome.jpg

don't know if he qualifies as a sleeper anymore.  I thought he was a late day 2 or early day 3 guy but elite testing will have him rocketing up boards.

CB - Robert Rochell

super long, athletic, explosive and fast, has ball skills for days.  Converted receiver who needs quite a bit of technique work but can also be a thumper in the run game.  Could play safety too.  Reminds me a bit of Sneed.

Safety - mostly been looking at players who can take the Sorenson nickel and dime roles.  Guys I like for the 3rd safety role:

Hamsah Nasirildeen

Talanoa Hufanga

Reed Blankenship

Jamar Johnson - can do more than the other 3 but I think he'll also go higher.