full Chiefs draft mock Chiefs wire ..for your consideration

Assuming that we sign a stopgap LT, probably Fisher.

2(39)(from CAR) – Spencer Brown OT Northern Iowa

Trade 31 to CAR for 39 and 113.  Veach said earlier in a press conference that he anticipated Fisher being ready for camp.  I still think they re-sign him to a 1 year deal.  This gives Brown some development time.

2(63) – Nico Collins WR Michigan

Another athletic freak that was mired down by a subpar offense.  Has the size and speed to play the X in Reid’s offense.  Needs to work on routes.  Should contribute early.

3(94) – Janarius Robinson EDGE Florida St

Has the rare size and tools to play EDGE in Spags’ defense.  A little raw, but was not helped by poor coaching at FSU.  He and his teammate Kaindoh will both be better pros than college players.  Should be in the rotation from day one.

4(113)(from CAR) – Robert Rochell CB Central Arkansas

Small school developmental press corner.

4(136) – Kendrick Green C Illinois

Developmental center that has the athleticism needed for Reids offense.  Has to get stronger.  Needs a year in the weight room.

4(144) – Elerson Smith EDGE Northern Iowa

Yep.  I am doubling up on the Northern Iowa guys.  Smith has elite athleticism.  He is raw and needs to pack on about 15lbs.  High ceiling.

5(175) – Caden Sterns S Texas

Versatile safety that will see some time this year and should take over for Sorenson next year.

5(181) – Justin Hilliard LB Ohio State

SAM backer to compete to replace Wilson.

6(207) – Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri

Xen found this guy and I really like his potential.  Might never be a factor at TE in the NFL, but, hey, he can punt also!  So, if Townsend can’t recover from the superbowl…

BTW seems, another safety you might consider who should go around the same time as Sterns is Darrick Forrest at cinci.  Not quite as good in coverage but another all around good safety and plays much better in the box than Sterns.  I really like both those cinci safeties but Wiggins you'd have to take higher.

2 hours ago, xen said:

BTW seems, another safety you might consider who should go around the same time as Sterns is Darrick Forrest at cinci.  Not quite as good in coverage but another all around good safety and plays much better in the box than Sterns.  I really like both those cinci safeties but Wiggins you'd have to take higher.

Wiggins would be worth one of the fourths.