Not sure of the validity but this twitter links Chiefs to Orlando Brown

3 hours ago, mex said:

how did you get floppy tits?

Floppy Tits R Us.  

It's over on Floppy Tits Drive.  That's in the Floppy Tits District if you're planning to go.  Really nice deals there.  Half the price of Wal-Tits and the quality is better.  You can really feel the floppiness.

4 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Next to 0% chance this happens.  The Ravens aren't going to be interested in helping their biggest rival.....well, biggest rival after playoff wins that is and the forward pass.

You give Ravens too much credit. There was some movement there but they have pretty much settled as a perennial play-off chaser that will never mount to anything. 

3 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Next to 0% chance this happens.  The Ravens aren't going to be interested in helping their biggest rival.....well, biggest rival after playoff wins that is and the forward pass.

Agreed but you never know.  Offering up a first and an extension and knowing the Ravens can't keep him may force their hand some.  

11 hours ago, xen said:

Floppy Tits R Us.  

It's over on Floppy Tits Drive.  That's in the Floppy Tits District if you're planning to go.  Really nice deals there.  Half the price of Wal-Tits and the quality is better.  You can really feel the floppiness.

Origin:

https://7esl.com/calm-your-tits/#:~:text=Origin of this idiom&text=The first time this idiom,to the popularly accepted alternative.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:06 PM, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Im also concerned this guy thrived in a run first system whereas this is a pass first and mahomes creates extra time in the pocket by scrambling. Its a long time for a tackle to pass block and this guy is not a known pass blocking stud. Too many red flags for me. I don’t believe brown would definitely be a better tackle in our system than an early round pick

Per PFF

" Brown’s 82.5 pass-blocking grade in 2019, though, is very impressive for a player as young as he is. It was underlined by a 78.4 pass-blocking grade in true pass sets — plays that are more indicative of an offensive lineman’s true pass-blocking performance — which ranked among the top 10 tackles in the NFL. "

2020 Season Stats

Offense Snaps Played *(RT and LT)
1027   22nd
Penalties
5    T-19th
Sacks Allowed
3    T-26th

And going into 2020, Stanley and Brown were ranked 3rd best combination in the NFL by PFF

10 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Every team is a rival; AFC North is a pretty good division with 3 teams making the playoffs. I would say better than any other division in the AFC.

Steelers and Browns are bigger rivals than the Chiefs.

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Per PFF

" Brown’s 82.5 pass-blocking grade in 2019, though, is very impressive for a player as young as he is. It was underlined by a 78.4 pass-blocking grade in true pass sets — plays that are more indicative of an offensive lineman’s true pass-blocking performance — which ranked among the top 10 tackles in the NFL. "

2020 Season Stats

Offense Snaps Played *(RT and LT)
1027   22nd
Penalties
5    T-19th
Sacks Allowed
3    T-26th

And going into 2020, Stanley and Brown were ranked 3rd best combination in the NFL by PFF

Yes but our systems couldn't be further apart.  Also how does he hold up with longer pass sets and higher volume of pass sets.  I haven't really studied him much other than in college and he seems like a different player now.  

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Every team is a rival; AFC North is a pretty good division with 3 teams making the playoffs. I would say better than any other division in the AFC.

As it should be.  Division rivals are always more important until playoff time.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Yes but our systems couldn't be further apart.  Also how does he hold up with longer pass sets and higher volume of pass sets.  I haven't really studied him much other than in college and he seems like a different player now.  

Funny...the 2019 Pro Football Reference team pages for both teams lists "West Coast" as the teams offensive scheme.

Nothing on either for 2020.

Maybe its the same just the run/pass balance is different?

4 minutes ago, xen said:

As it should be.  Division rivals are always more important until playoff time.

Agreed. I don't understand his post. You build your team to win on both sides of the ball in the Division, then the Conference. Playoffs are a side eye away.

Just now, Handswarmer said:

Funny...the 2019 Pro Football Reference team pages for both teams lists "West Coast" as the teams offensive scheme.

Nothing on either for 2020.

Maybe its the same just the run/pass balance is different?

Our offense evolved way beyond WCO in 2018.  Concepts are there but a lot of Spread, which is where I worry about Brown.  We have some crazy deep pass sets.

1 minute ago, xen said:

Our offense evolved way beyond WCO in 2018.  Concepts are there but a lot of Spread, which is where I worry about Brown.  We have some crazy deep pass sets.

Slowest and Quickest Triggers, 2020 Quarterbacks
Quarterback Snap-to-Throw          Expected
Baker Mayfield         3.20             2.84
Lamar Jackson         3.01                                  2.73
Daniel Jones         2.91             2.63
Patrick Mahomes         2.97             2.79

-Sharp Football Analysis

Hands, 

Orlando is a mammoth of a man.  How is his quickness in getting back to protect on 5 & 7 step drop backs.    I personally like proven commodities at positions of importance but not sure of his fit in our scheme.  What are your thoughts?

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Hands, 

Orlando is a mammoth of a man.  How is his quickness in getting back to protect on 5 & 7 step drop backs.    I personally like proven commodities at positions of importance but not sure of his fit in our scheme.  What are your thoughts?

6'8" 345lbs. He is very fluid, not choppy. Uses his hands well but doesn't overextend. Footwork is great; switching sides halfway thru the season shows you how good he is.

In the run game he is a mauler. Pass Pro, he just smothers pass rushers. Watch his footwork.

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Hands, 

Here he is with Baldy breaking it down.

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

regular season yes, postseason is more KC right now

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

6'8" 345lbs. He is very fluid, not choppy. Uses his hands well but doesn't overextend. Footwork is great; switching sides halfway thru the season shows you how good he is.

In the run game he is a mauler. Pass Pro, he just smothers pass rushers. Watch his footwork.

I wouldn't say he has great footwork but it sure has improved since college.  What's always been interesting is how he gets the job done without much lateral agility.  He really knows how to play to his length and get to his marks.  Really nice.  

7 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Meh when highlights are 90% run plays, 9% shotgun/play action and 1% drop back pass.  Meh I’d much rather have Armstead for millions cheaper.

Meh, I'm not enthused about him enough to pay that high a price. Baltimore is a direct rival of ours and they aren't cutting the Chiefs any deals. We are probably the last team (besides Pittsburgh) they would trade with. I'd rather roll the dice on Okung or a rookie over there. Mahomes will make a rookie look a lot better than he is. He covered Fisher's shortcomings for two years.