Prince Tega Wanogho

Balto

Love his story and love his natural athletic abilities!

I went back and read as many scouting reports as I could find, watch some highlights but those are always...best of the best.

Looks like at about 6'5 or a hair under and only 305lbs most every scouting report talks about ONLY being a tackle and just doesn't have the size/strength to be a guard in the NFL.  Basketball player turned football player that played DE 1 year in high school and went to Auburn as a DE until they switched him over to tackle.  Only has 33.5 arms if thats matters to anyone as a negative.

I haven't seen any reports mention him as a center and maybe that's because people typically think of centers as the captain of the OL that knows all the stunts and pulls and just the overall experience type WHICH Prince is raw as they come.

BUT when I read his reports it just screams center.  He has perfect size and athletic ability to play center at a high level.  His 33inch arms don't worry me as a center either.  I'd guess KC would of tried him at center if they agreed with me but oh well haha

What do you all expect of Prince this year?  Backup?  Grabs a starting job, LT?  Just give me your overall thoughts on Prince.

I still say try him at center /shrug