We got Orlando Brown

6 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

It would be a mistake if it's anything more than situational.  Jones is the biggest interior game-wrecker in the league outside of Aaron Donald.  Why put him at edge to be a slightly less impactful version of himself at a slightly less impactful position?

Because maybe he can thrive there?  Reed also plays tackle. Chiefs seem stacked at tackle. Last year having Jones inside did not result in a great pass rush. Clark is an enigma for sure. Wharton does not seem like an answer outside that actually improves last years production.

No doubt my nfl player knowledge is way below average. I dont invest my time scouting. So Im actually interested in what you and others think.

On 4/29/2021 at 2:35 PM, AFCWEST said:

Because maybe he can thrive there?  Reed also plays tackle. Chiefs seem stacked at tackle. Last year having Jones inside did not result in a great pass rush. Clark is an enigma for sure. Wharton does not seem like an answer outside that actually improves last years production.

No doubt my nfl player knowledge is way below average. I dont invest my time scouting. So Im actually interested in what you and others think.

It would be like putting Hill at RB.  As a gimmick or in certain situations it could work and pay dividends.  But the most consistent impact would be to keep Jones at DT where he personally excels and also in the modern NFL an interior rush > an edge rush.

4 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

22>14

The point was the Ravens covet draft picks and do not give them up easily.

3>0

AFC Championship games last 3 years.

So what your saying is Ravens go with Quantity over Quality and Veach goes with Quality over Quantity?

Seems Quality is the way to go..../flash my 2 year old SB replica ring in your face!

MAN I can't wait till you have to give Lamar $40+ million HAHAHAHAHHAA

38 minutes ago, Balto said:

3>0

AFC Championship games last 3 years.

So what your saying is Ravens go with Quantity over Quality and Veach goes with Quality over Quantity?

Seems Quality is the way to go..../flash my 2 year old SB replica ring in your face!

MAN I can't wait till you have to give Lamar $40+ million HAHAHAHAHHAA

You really went and bought w replica of a SB ring? Now thats funny....

And we won't be paying him that much.

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

You really went and bought w replica of a SB ring? Now thats funny....

And we won't be paying him that much.

Hey man, I want to know now if it looks good, price and where at. I like getting stuff like this for man cave.  I have over 60k in comics easily invested and can sell for much more. To each their own?

Mitchell Schwartz is open to returning to the Chiefs

In an interview with 610, the former Chiefs expresses his desire to carry on playing - hopefully in Kansas City

Former Kansas City Chiefs right tackle Mitch Schwartz joined “The Drive” on 610 Sports Radio for a full hour on Thursday afternoon, explaining to host Carrington Harrison he decided to take up permanent residence in Kansas City because “it just felt like home.”

As it turns out, Schwartz is also open to returning to work there.

“I would obviously entertain coming back here,’ he said. “For the short term, I just want to get healthy.”

“The O-line is in a really good situation,” noted Schwartz. “The Super Bowl really enforced you need your offensive line at a certain level.”

While the left side of the line seems to be set in stone with Brown Jr. and Thuney, there are still questions marks about the right side, with Niang and Remmers appearing to be the two that will compete for the starting right tackle job.

If he can return healthy, Schwartz might undeniably be an upgrade of both Niang and Remmers, as well as the final piece to a puzzle that seemed impossible to solve just six weeks ago.

Yes, the Chiefs’ offensive line is in a good situation right now, but Schwartz’s return might turn a good situation into a great one.

15 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Hey man, I want to know now if it looks good, price and where at. I like getting stuff like this for man cave.  I have over 60k in comics easily invested and can sell for much more. To each their own?

Yep- to each their own.

30 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Yep- to each their own.

Wow that’s exactly what DeCosta said to Veach when he asked “Are you really going to give us a pro bowl LT for just a 2nd round value?”  DeCosta “Yep-to each their own, I’m a dumbass”