Offensive mock after Brown Trade

Lamardirts

157759432_ScreenShot2021-04-23at3_56_34PM.thumb.png.80132fa4aeda171173888f6ffb9c914a.png

Brown, Thuney, Dickerson, Long, Niang     I believe Mahomes will be well protected!

Tremble gives the O some versatility and better blocking from the TE position. 

Schwartz is another weapon that can take Hardman's spot if he doesn't develop any further.

Surratt will help the LB corp, Barnes will be Hitchens replacement next year and solidify a young athletic LB corp.

Benjamin is a talented developmental DB.

We sign Houston or Ingram to stop gap at DE this year.  Next years priorities are DE, WR, S.

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

157759432_ScreenShot2021-04-23at3_56_34PM.thumb.png.80132fa4aeda171173888f6ffb9c914a.png

Brown, Thuney, Dickerson, Long, Niang     I believe Mahomes will be well protected!

Tremble gives the O some versatility and better blocking from the TE position. 

Schwartz is another weapon that can take Hardman's spot if he doesn't develop any further.

Surratt will help the LB corp, Barnes will be Hitchens replacement next year and solidify a young athletic LB corp.

Benjamin is a talented developmental DB.

We sign Houston or Ingram to stop gap at DE this year.  Next years priorities are DE, WR, S.

Need a DT too as Reed is a one year player. Bringing in a developmental DT to get a years experience might be worth looking at. 

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Need a DT too as Reed is a one year player. Bringing in a developmental DT to get a years experience might be worth looking at. 

Could be but we have our penetrator in Wharton and Saunders is still an option to fill Nnadi's spot.   Only the front office knows and this years draft is pathetic in DT depth, but I have no problem with picking up a developmental one later on..

1 hour ago, xen said:

DT to keep an eye on is Milton Williams from Louisiana Tech.  Great tape, good vs run and pass, and a crazy athletic profile.  Probably go on day 2 but he may fall due to probably needing to convert to tackle.

Screenshot_20210423-211713_Chrome.jpg

That arm length doesn't bother you?   That scares me a whole lot.   Dude, 31 1/2 inch arms length?  I'll pass.  I'd rather take Rashad Weaver later in the draft.

16 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Could be but we have our penetrator in Wharton and Saunders is still an option to fill Nnadi's spot.   Only the front office knows and this years draft is pathetic in DT depth, but I have no problem with picking up a developmental one later on..

I think Nixon falls and would take him if there. 

I hope Veach finishes the Oline overhaul and drafts a center in the 2nd.  I think its the least important out of DE, OC, WR but if you have the chance to overhaul you oline and get it set for the next 5 years which they about have done then you do it.   We can always find a Melvin Ingram/Justin Houston to pair with Taco/Danna or a wr to rotate with DRob/Pringle/Callaway/Hardman.    Brown can be extended or tagged, Thuney is locked up for 5, Landon/Creed/Meinerz on a 4 year rookie deal,  RG is the only ?, Niang 3 more years after this one.   We have the makings of a dominant oline that would be cost effective because of the rookie OC and RT for the foreseeable future.   

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I hope Veach finishes the Oline overhaul and drafts a center in the 2nd.  I think its the least important out of DE, OC, WR but if you have the chance to overhaul you oline and get it set for the next 5 years which they about have done then you do it.   We can always find a Melvin Ingram/Justin Houston to pair with Taco/Danna or a wr to rotate with DRob/Pringle/Callaway/Hardman.    Brown can be extended or tagged, Thuney is locked up for 5, Landon/Creed/Meinerz on a 4 year rookie deal,  RG is the only ?, Niang 3 more years after this one.   We have the makings of a dominant oline that would be cost effective because of the rookie OC and RT for the foreseeable future.   

I could very well see them go Center and Wide Receiver with both second round picks.

Humphrey and Elijah Moore to finish erasing the bad Offensive performance in the Super Bowl.

18 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

That arm length doesn't bother you?   That scares me a whole lot.   Dude, 31 1/2 inch arms length?  I'll pass.  I'd rather take Rashad Weaver later in the draft.

He'd be a DT not an edge or offensive tackle.  That's not really a big indicator of future performance.  Aaron Donald also has short arms.  He does ok.  So does Geno Atkins.  More about athleticism and technique for 3 techs.

1 hour ago, xen said:

He'd be a DT not an edge or offensive tackle.  That's not really a big indicator of future performance.  Aaron Donald also has short arms.  He does ok.  So does Geno Atkins.  More about athleticism and technique for 3 techs.

That's possible, but selecting two of the best interior dlineman in recent memory is akin to point out comparing every avg qb entering to the draft to Tom Brady.   Those are the exception and not the rule.   And those measurements aren't even verified which means they could be shorter, but if our scouts like the dude I'll jump on board.

9 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Oh Kyle is talking about an Iowa player? That's just beyond belief. At least this one is good. 🤣🤣🤣

Plenty have been good. I hammered for us to take Kittle before. Wanted Fant and Hockensen. There were even guys that fell and we passed on like Jewell etc. I talk about Iowa because I follow them. 

55 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Plenty have been good. I hammered for us to take Kittle before. Wanted Fant and Hockensen. There were even guys that fell and we passed on like Jewell etc. I talk about Iowa because I follow them. 

Jewell is a stud. What rd did they get him in? 4?