Andy Reid Presser Today

Reid looks like a whipped puppy up there today. I think he genuinely feels the pressure of the recent decisions that have hit this team. The Smith contract....letting Succop walk (when Santos missed a chip shot FG and almost missed the other!)...the suspensions...it's all falling in on him at once.

I like Reid but one thing irks me about him....he will say "I need to do a better job of putting this offense into a position to succeed". Isn't that what practices are for? Isn't that what preseason is for? Why o why after so many years in the league and knowing this game the way you do are you incapable of putting this team in a better position Andy? And yes...the play calling sucked.

I think Reid's ego has gotten the best of him. I believe he "thought" he could coach this talent-less offense into production.. I think he found out yesterday, that this is gonna be a whole lot tougher than he thought...

I like Reid but one thing irks me about him....he will say "I need to do a better job of putting this offense into a position to succeed". Isn't that what practices are for? Isn't that what preseason is for? Why o why after so many years in the league and knowing this game the way you do are you incapable of putting this team in a better position Andy? And yes...the play calling sucked.

Haha I thought the same thing!!

How many years have you coached??  

Reid looks like a whipped puppy up there today. I think he genuinely feels the pressure of the recent decisions that have hit this team. The Smith contract....letting Succop walk (when Santos missed a chip shot FG and almost missed the other!)...the suspensions...it's all falling in on him at once.

That's Reid-101.  His self deprecating, say nothing, press conferences grew tiresome in Philly.  Finally after hearing "It's my fault" over and over, everyone agreed, grew tired of it, and replied, "Yes, it is your fault, Andy.  Now, what are you going to do about it?"  He ran out of answers and was fired.

That's Reid-101.  His self deprecating, say nothing, press conferences grew tiresome in Philly.  Finally after hearing "It's my fault" over and over, everyone agreed, grew tired of it, and replied, "Yes, it is your fault, Andy.  Now, what are you going to do about it?"  He ran out of answers and was fired.

Well, I have to agree that yesterday was ALL his fault. Maybe the game has passed him by....I mean shit, he has a serious "man crush" on AS11??? WTF!

I'm sure Andy looked at the film last nite and saw Smith's underthrows to Avery.

Well, I have to agree that yesterday was ALL his fault. Maybe the game has passed him by....I mean shit, he has a serious "man crush" on AS11??? WTF!

I'm sure Andy looked at the film last nite and saw Smith's underthrows to Avery.

Not all, but he deserves a fair share.  Avery has got to come back and fight for those balls.  

I felt sorry for Al.  He ran for his life to avoid the rush or to buy time so covered WR could try (and fail) to get open.  He's gonna earn every cent paid this season. 

Archived