49ers and #3

Balto

Anyone else think the reason they have been so hush hush for zero reason is because they are trying to trade that #3 to Texans for Watson?  Crazy I’m sure because of the legal issues and haven’t seen any info anywhere about it but man I can see it.

2 hours ago, Balto said:

Anyone else think the reason they have been so hush hush for zero reason is because they are trying to trade that #3 to Texans for Watson?  Crazy I’m sure because of the legal issues and haven’t seen any info anywhere about it but man I can see it.

I don't think anyone is touching Watson right now.   Even if he doesn't go to jail and the league doesn't put him on the exempt list, you don't think this won't mess with him mentally?    But, if they do Shanahan has some balls and it would make sense if you wanted to gamble for greatness.   

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't think anyone is touching Watson right now.   Even if he doesn't go to jail and the league doesn't put him on the exempt list, you don't think this won't mess with him mentally?    But, if they do Shanahan has some balls and it would make sense if you wanted to gamble for greatness.   

All very true.....just seems like knowing is even thinking it’s an option.  I’m sure Texans wanted a larger haul before everything went down but now you’d think they would jump at #3 to be done with Watson and get a new QB.  Guess we will find out in a few hours lol