AFC West about to get real?

CBS' Jonathan Jones reports the Broncos have "put together an impressive deal" for Aaron Rodgers. 

ESPN's Adam Schefter reporting Rodgers could refuse to play for the Packers again has surely sent teams scrambling to piece together knockout offers for Green Bay. A deal for Rodgers would likely involve Denver's ninth pick plus other picks in 2021 or 2022. The Packers' 2021 prospects would get awfully bleak if they were to lose the disgruntled Rodgers, who last year threw 48 touchdowns and a meager five interceptions in a Super Bowl run that ended in the NFC title game. 

1 minute ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Fuck Rogers, nobody forced him to sign his contract.  Who the hell is happy at their job anyway? Welcome to the real world bitch, a place you don't always get your way. 

Good lord, who hurt you?

The goal is to win superbowls and not supporting your HOF qb is how to not do it.  I don’t blame him one bit.

BTW I like my job and you're free to change jobs at any time.

Rodgers would be stupid to go to Denver, just as they’d be dumb to sell the farm to get him.  He might take them to 9-10 wins, but he’s on the backside of his career, and Denver doesn’t have an overly talented roster.  This is nothing like when they got Manning.  They’d be mortgaging future picks to ensure battling for 2nd place in the division while being behind the team with the best qb in football.  If Denver makes that deal, they’re stupidly chasing ghosts. 

20 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Rodgers would be stupid to go to Denver, just as they’d be dumb to sell the farm to get him.  He might take them to 9-10 wins, but he’s on the backside of his career, and Denver doesn’t have an overly talented roster.  This is nothing like when they got Manning.  They’d be mortgaging future picks to ensure battling for 2nd place in the division while being behind the team with the best qb in football.  If Denver makes that deal, they’re stupidly chasing ghosts. 

His girl friend lives there. Denver did not take a QB? Maybe they have something cooking.

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

Exactly.   If the 49ers offered their 3rd overall pick and change and got told no.  Denver would have to give up 1st rounders in 2022, 2023 and probably Jerry Juedy or Patrick Surtain.   They don't have a great Oline and they would have to give up talent that they need to be competitive to get him.   I don't care if he goes but he will get beat up and start whining.  Apprarently people forgot he played behind a stone wall last year.

31 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Chargers are for real. I think Herbert is as good as Mahomes. Patrick has the advantage with Kelce & Hill. 

Herbert is not as good as Mahomes.  He was good his first year but let's see how he does now that teams have tape and an offseason to adjust.  Don't fall into the Chargers Hope Hole.  That hole is littered with the bodies of dead analysts.

4 minutes ago, xen said:

Herbert is not as good as Mahomes.  He was good his first year but let's see how he does now that teams have tape and an offseason to adjust.  Don't fall into the Chargers Hope Hole.  That hole is littered with the bodies of dead analysts.

We shall see. Mahomes is amazing for sure but I dont think he is head and shoulders above the other top 5 guys. Im not sure his is the #1 guy if playing on a different team. Take Kelce away and that would diminish the results.

35 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

We shall see. Mahomes is amazing for sure but I dont think he is head and shoulders above the other top 5 guys. Im not sure his is the #1 guy if playing on a different team. Take Kelce away and that would diminish the results.

I wonder how much truth there is in this?