The 2021 Draft Thread

2 minutes ago, robgar said:

arent there some more quarterbacks that could come of the board pretty soon?

Kellen Mond, Davis Mills and........ not sure.   Heard Mills pro day was super impressive but his tape is all over the place.  Would be nice to push another stud down to us.  

Might be a nice little run on secondary which would help us out.  Still a long way to go until we pick

8 hours ago, Palangi said:

I didn't hear that.  If so that is bad on urban.  Etienne should be a 3 down back

Meyer is one of the best talent evaluators in the nation and has been for decades. I’m sure he would be willing to take your advice though... 

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Meyer is one of the best talent evaluators in the nation and has been for decades. I’m sure he would be willing to take your advice though... 

So was Saban and how did that turn out in Miami.   Generally you don't draft another first round rb when you have a stud and your team overall sucks.   

1 minute ago, Balto said:

Dang Moore gone

Not exactly what we need but he would dangerous here.   Still though a lot of good guys still available.  Wonder if Veach trades back a little and tries to pick up another late 3rd?   JOK, Ojulari, Radunz, Mithcell, Cox, Creed, Melifonwu, Quinn, Cosmi, Ossai, Tremble, and Brown.   One of those guys will be there at 58.   I could live with that.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Not exactly what we need but he would dangerous here.   Still though a lot of good guys still available.  Wonder if Veach trades back a little and tries to pick up another late 3rd?   JOK, Ojulari, Radunz, Mithcell, Cox, Creed, Melifonwu, Quinn, Cosmi, Ossai, Tremble, and Brown.   One of those guys will be there at 58.   I could live with that.

Would rather get our guy at #58 and then trade down with our next if you want.