20 minutes ago, Palangi said:

So an injured DE in Vernon. Tore his Achilles right before the playoffs.  Is your answer? He should be super explosive when he comes back. 

And 31 year old KJ Wright.  He has been sliding the last couple years.  Even Seahawks fans were ready to move on from him.  

Jesus do you have reading comprehension? Re read what I said. 

27 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I'm still waiting on your names that are available.  You said there are plenty of there.  Tell us.  Don't be vague

There are always plenty there. You stated you would jt want a guy nit wanting to be resigned by his team. As we should avoid FA then? Get a grip. Plenty are never resigned by their own team, hence we have free agency.

30 minutes ago, Palangi said:

At a position that can play another 4 years at a high level.  

CB and DE don't usually last as long.  And again the 0 sacks for Ingram last year. 

Lol, so now you would want a guy not resigned by his own team. Goal post moving now? I mean you never said specific positions. Just wow.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

There are always plenty there. You stated you would jt want a guy nit wanting to be resigned by his team. As we should avoid FA then? Get a grip. Plenty are never resigned by their own team, hence we have free agency.

Ah putting words in my mouth.  And also the vague comment of someone is out there.  Who? 

I don't want a guy whose team won't resign him that is at a certain age,  has injury issues,  and lack of production.  

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol, so now you would want a guy not resigned by his own team. Goal post moving now? I mean you never said specific positions. Just wow.

Not moving at all.  Positional difference factor in.  

I'm sensing a lot of anger here.  You ok bro.?

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

Ah yes anger and personal attacks....

How is it personal? You responded without truly reading my post. I said I would look to see how his rehab is going..... I mean that is the same as signing him huh? You have to thin of skin it seems too.

Just now, kkuenn said:

How is it personal? You responded without truly reading my post. I said I would look to see how his rehab is going..... I mean that is the same as signing him huh? You have to thin of skin it seems too.

Just pointing out because that was the name you gave.  And Achilles torn 30 year old DE.

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Ah putting words in my mouth.  And also the vague comment of someone is out there.  Who? 

I don't want a guy whose team won't resign him that is at a certain age,  has injury issues,  and lack of production.  

No, you said this after your post if not wanting to sign another teams cast off.  You mentioned it after which moved the goal post. Go look back and see. Words not put in your mouth at all.

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Just pointing out because that was the name you gave.  And Achilles torn 30 year old DE.

Yeas, because according to you, you would not even look a him at all. Not a position of good long term playing or after 32, now 30 years of age. All as you have said later on after the point of your OP of not wanting cast offs. Anything else I need to know before pointing out any other players? 

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

No, you said this after your post if not wanting to sign another teams cast off.  You mentioned it after which moved the goal post. Go look back and see. Words not put in your mouth at all.

I know I said that.  And then I was responding to you.  Are you ok?

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yeas, because according to you, you would not even look a him at all. Not a position of good long term playing or after 32, now 30 years of age. All as you have said later on after the point of your OP of not wanting cast offs. Anything else I need to know before pointing out any other players? 

30 years old and an Achilles that happened right before the playoffs.  Let's not leave out details.

Just now, Palangi said:

I know I said that.  And then I was responding to you.  Are you ok?

No,yo are all over the place. First it was not going after players that their own teams don't want to resign.  Then it was by position,  then by age of 32 and now it is age 30. Just wow. Cant debate when goal post move all over.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Just to be clear palangi, are you saying we should not look at any players over 32, or 30,  that is cut in the future this year?  Especially at a position that can't be played long term? 

Nope not at all.  That isn't the only determining factor.  Production and injury has also been apart of the discussion.  

8 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Ah yes anger and personal attacks....

It's because you are deliberately obtuse. You never try and see things any other way other than your own. 

I said that I didn't want to see young players pushed out in favor of these vets. And your immediate response was "Pretty interesting group to be kicking guys out for. We should definitely cut Taco for these guys." After I just said I wasn't interested in them doing that. 

That's the point. You have almost not objectivity regardless of the post. Its like arguing with my wife 

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

It's because you are deliberately obtuse. You never try and see things any other way other than your own. 

I said that I didn't want to see young players pushed out in favor of these vets. And your immediate response was "Pretty interesting group to be kicking guys out for. We should definitely cut Taco for these guys." After I just said I wasn't interested in them doing that. 

That's the point. You have almost not objectivity regardless of the post. Its like arguing with my wife 

Lol my wife does not keep moving the goal post as much as him though. Wait, never mind, it is a winless battle with her too.

10 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Let's not leave out I said to see how rehab goes.... re read it 

I know.  Why are you arguing this.  But your answer to who,  was an Achilles torn 30 year old DE. Whether you look at his rehab or not

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Ah yes more personal attacks.  

Just saying the guys that are being brought up.  

Glad you feel the need to personally attack as well.  

28 minutes ago, Palangi said:

But by bringing in that vet just bring him in like this means you are taking practice reps away from the young kid in practice.  Which is big for their development.  Why not run with a young kid through camp then sign a vet if it is needed because the progress has stalled out. These types of vets that are being pushed will be available later too. Especially after rosters start getting cut down as the season grows closer.  

I'm not against a vet. But signing one just to pacify your worries isn't the answer.  

This is a response I had with jet that in sure a few passed over because of their anger.  

I hope it isn't too obtuse for some here.