12 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol my wife does not keep moving the goal post as much as him though. Wait, never mind, it is a winless battle with her too.

Listen I see you are too upset to have a discussion on this anymore.  Your failed jabs are hilarious.  

Just now, Palangi said:

I know.  Why are you arguing this.  But your answer to who,  was an Achilles torn 30 year old DE. Whether you look at his rehab or not

Last post. You said who would you want or out there etc. I just said he would be one I would look at. I mean kicking tires is what many love about Veach. I am so glad to know that any player with injury, over 32, wait 30 it is now, at certain positions are not worth looking at. Especially if their original team did not want them. Think of all the time Veach can save now.

Just now, Palangi said:

You got anymore old injured guys we should be looking into.....I mean checking in on their rehab? 

Yeah,  Fisher and Swartz.  Let me guess though, they don't meet your narrow minded requirements. You never wanted them back huh?

12 minutes ago, Palangi said:

We have Clark and Taco.  Both are vets. Chris Jones too. The DL group has vet mentors

Ok I get it. Every player needs an opportunity to show what they can do and willingness to improve. Yes some young guys may get overlooked. Who are your top KC young guys you are concerned could be dumped or overlooked with a veteran signing?

Just now, kkuenn said:

Last post. You said who would you want or out there etc. I just said he would be one I would look at. I mean kicking tires is what many love about Veach. I am so glad to know that any player with injury, over 32, wait 30 it is now, at certain positions are not worth looking at. Especially if their original team did not want them. Think of all the time Veach can save now.

I know.  And I started your answer was a30 year old DE whose game in built on speed and explosion is coming off an Achilles tear. 

Wasnt your best example to give. Also Vernon hasn't played a full season since 2016. 

Let's look into him though

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Yeah,  Fisher and Swartz.  Let me guess though, they don't meet your narrow minded requirements. You never wanted them back huh?

Sure.. if you really want Fisher back I guess we could sit brown for a year to learn from a super bowl winning LT?

How's that? 

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Sure.. if you really want Fisher back I guess we could sit brown for a year to learn from a super bowl winning LT?

How's that? 

Lol this was before Brown. I mean I am sure you were looking at other LT like Villenueva to Okung etc. One could go back and see. Then again you thought Allegretti was going to be our center too.

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Ok I get it. Every player needs an opportunity to show what they can do and willingness to improve. Yes some young guys may get overlooked. Who are your top KC young guys you are concerned could be dumped or overlooked with a veteran signing?

For me it isn't necessarily who is getting pushed out but it is the loss of reps through OTAs. If the potential isn't getting met and the cut downs too 53 man rosters start happening then yes look to being a guy in.  

I hate to see reps taken from Sneed, Fenton, Baker

Bringing back breeland or Hayward could mean Sneed only gets in when 3 corners are on the field.  Fenton has shown promise and has had time.  Why should he only be a dime CB if he can be the nickel? 

Gay, Bolton, and Harris

Was Wilson really better than Gay? In the reps Gay for I would say no.  We only play with 2LB 20%of the time.  Should Bolton and Gay sit another year for Hitchens and some vet? I think Hitchens,  Gay,  and Bolton are fine. 

Taco, Danna, Ward, and Kainoh.

Here it is about the OTA reps.  If Ingram comes in he needs major trips to get the scheme down.  Now the young guys lose reps. 

6 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol this was before Brown. I mean I am sure you were looking at other LT like Villenueva to Okung etc. One could go back and see. Then again you thought Allegretti was going to be our center too.

You ok bro?

You asked if my narrow minded requirements would want him back.  So I tried thinking like you.  Sorry that upset you

Just now, Palangi said:

You ok bro?

You asked if my narrow minded thought would want him back.  So I tried thinking like you.  Sorry that upset you

I am fine. You thinking I am upset is funny in itself.  I am not the one cutting out all 30 year old and above free agents or cut from a team etc. If you thought like me, as House said, you would not have an obtuse view of it all. Imagine not looking to better yourself no matter where or who the player could be. Such a great idea.

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

For me it isn't necessarily who is getting pushed out but it is the loss of reps through OTAs. If the potential isn't getting met and the cut downs too 53 man rosters start happening then yes look to being a guy in.  

I hate to see reps taken from Sneed, Fenton, Baker

Bringing back breeland or Hayward could mean Sneed only gets in when 3 corners are on the field.  Fenton has shown promise and has had time.  Why should he only be a dime CB if he can be the nickel? 

Gay, Bolton, and Harris

Was Wilson really better than Gay? In the reps Gay for I would say no.  We only play with 2LB 20%of the time.  Should Bolton and Gay sit another year for Hitchens and some vet? I think Hitchens,  Gay,  and Bolton are fine. 

Taco, Danna, Ward, and Kainoh.

Here it is about the OTA reps.  If Ingram comes in he needs major trips to get the scheme down.  Now the young guys lose reps. 

I do see your concern and do agree.  In a perfect world nobody gets injured or DUI or? I couple of vets may be the difference in a playoff win or loss. This is a playoff team. If someone is available now they may not be available later. If someone is waived later KC is at the end of the claiming pool. Todays depth is tomorrows nightmare. Yes I would be careful who I bring in at this point. Im sure KC is also aware and careful.

I am fine. You thinking I am upset is funny in itself.  I am not the one cutting out all 30 year old and above free agents or cut from a team etc. If you thought like me, as House said, you would not have an obtuse view of it all. Imagine not looking to better yourself no matter where or who the player could be. Such a great idea.

I didn't say all again your anger is making you say blanket statements.  

And your personal attacks continue to show your anger.  

It's OK bro. calm down

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

I do see your concern and do agree.  In a perfect world nobody gets injured or DUI or? I couple of vets may be the difference in a playoff win or loss. This is a playoff team. If someone is available now they may not be available later. If someone is waived later KC is at the end of the claiming pool. Todays depth is tomorrows nightmare. Yes I would be careful who I bring in at this point. Im sure KC is also aware and careful.

Some youngsters even with training snaps though are far behind. It may take a year, especially in Spags defense, ti understand it. This is why a vet may be good to mentor or have until that young player is up to speed. I think we saw this with Gay last year. Wilson knew the system and Gay just was not getting it. Hopefully what we saw a ND f the year we will see and improve on. Probably another reason why Wilson left as he knew Gay was the man.

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Yeah I agree.  

Them showing patience and not signing Okung or Villenueva just to hurry and fill a spot shows they have a bigger picture of the franchise.  

And I agree the right vet would be worth it.  I thought bringing back breeland last year was a good move.  Getting Tuney this year.  I am ok with Long, not a huge fan of it but ok. Has we not drafted Creed them Blythe was a good get too. 

I am just saying the examples given here have been bad. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

Some youngsters even with training snaps though are far behind. It may take a year, especially in Spags defense, ti understand it. This is why a vet may be good to mentor or have until that young player is up to speed. I think we saw this with Gay last year. Wilson knew the system and Gay just was not getting it. Hopefully what we saw a ND f the year we will see and improve on. Probably another reason why Wilson left as he knew Gay was the man.

Exactly . If the younger guy has it going on then the veteran will get less reps and eventually sit. See Bell. 

4 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I didn't say all again your anger is making you say blanket statements.  

And your personal attacks continue to show your anger.  

It's OK bro. calm down

What personal attacks? If anyone is mad it seems to be you. Thst or you truly do have thin skin if you see me pointing out what someone else said and I agree with.  I mean saying for me to calm down as if you know me at all? Lol, that is a personal attack then per you. Hurt my feelings.  /sarcasm.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Exactly . If the younger guy has it going on then the veteran will get less reps and eventually sit. See Bell. 

But having that vet still is good depth too. If a young player does win it out them depth is always a plus. Also the fact the vet is there to mentor players too. 

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We do have vets to help the youngsters.  It's not like we only have youngsters.  Every position group has a vet. 

And your example of Wilson and Gay is my training.  Wilson was terrible last year.  Gay made more plays in his limited reps.  

But I guess because you have a vet tag you automatically understand schemes already? 

Just now, kkuenn said:

But having that vet still is good depth too. If a young player does win it out them depth is always a plus. Also the fact the vet is there to mentor players too. 

Bingo. Always look at the bottom guys on the roster and try to replace them.

We do have vets to help the youngsters.  It's not like we only have youngsters.  Every position group has a vet. 

And your example of Wilson and Gay is my training.  Wilson was terrible last year.  Gay made more plays in his limited reps.  

But I guess because you have a vet tag you automatically understand schemes already? 

Spags is notoriously bad in starting rookies. His scheme takes a whole year to learn and Gay by all I have seen struggled in practice and much of the year.

Was Reid JR a linebacker coach? Maybe this case is coaching or Spags just not trusting Gay? Maybe Gay was not practicing well?

Spags is notoriously bad in starting rookies. His scheme takes a whole year to learn and Gay by all I have seen struggled in practice and much of the year.

Well then Hitchens and Gay start.  Gay is no longer a rookie.  

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Was Reid JR a linebacker coach? Maybe this case is coaching or Spags just not trusting Gay? Maybe Gay was not practicing well?

I don't know the answer to those questions.  But from watching games I thought Gay looked a lot better than Wilson last year. 

And I was a Wilson fan and wanted him back last year.  But he regressed for sure.