Just now, Palangi said:

Well then Hitchens and Gay start.  Gay is no longer a rookie.  

Yeah, I said that before. Why they let Wilson go imo. Gay will be there and I think we see Bolton pushing for time later on in the year. Hitch will be gone next year.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Yeah, I said that before. Why they let Wilson go imo. Gay will be there and I think we see Bolton pushing for time later on in the year. Hitch will be gone next year.

I agree with that

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Suggs is an example of a Vet Player that KC picked up. I doubt KC wins the SB without his role & contributions. Old yes. Helpful Very. I think Ingram could replace Neiman. 

There are plenty. Manning with Broncos and his neck injury too. Heck, Montana and Allen for us was huge. There are also plenty of examples the other way too that go bad.

Just now, kkuenn said:

There are plenty. Manning with Broncos and his neck injury too. Heck, Montana and Allen for us was huge. There are also plenty of examples the other way too that go bad.

Which current roster guys do you think are most likely gone? 

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Suggs is an example of a Vet Player that KC picked up. I doubt KC wins the SB without his role & contributions. Old yes. Helpful Very. I think Ingram could replace Neiman. 

I agree on Suggs. When was he signed? 

I think Harris or Bolton can replace Neimann.  

I think placing a rock out there could replace Neimann though

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Fielding just 10 men would be enough to replace his production so no worries there. At this point I think the whole thing would be about how much of an upgrade we are hoping to get. 

1 minute ago, sith13 said:

Fielding just 10 men would be enough to replace his production so no worries there. At this point I think the whole thing would be about how much of an upgrade we are hoping to get. 

He did have the Pressure on JG in the SB that caused the overthrow. 

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Middle of the season. Still he took reps from young guys.

Not in the offseason in OTAs. Have the young guys a chance.  And like I said if they can't figure it out.  Then there will be vets available when roster cuts happen

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Which current roster guys do you think are most likely gone? 

Think some of line hit PS. One guy will get IR. Really though with the season as it was and not seeing all them play it will be hard to say. I think training camp will be a huge blessing this year. Do we get to wait to last few days to make the cuts like last year? I hope so. Gets those guys more time to see them. Also only 3 ore season games this year is it as we go to 17 games? Or is that next year.

Just now, Palangi said:

Not in the offseason in OTAs. Have the young guys a chance.  And like I said if they can't figure it out.  Then there will be vets available when roster cuts happen

Its hard to predict what vets. Veach is great at the right guy for the role needed. So I will trust his moves. If he is looking there must be a need or concern.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Its hard to predict what vets. Veach is great at the right guy for the role needed. So I will trust his moves. If he is looking there must be a need or concern.

I will too. If he sees one of these guys as capable then let's go.  They definitely have more info on our guys and who is available.  Hell even who might become available

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Think some of line hit PS. One guy will get IR. Really though with the season as it was and not seeing all them play it will be hard to say. I think training camp will be a huge blessing this year. Do we get to wait to last few days to make the cuts like last year? I hope so. Gets those guys more time to see them. Also only 3 ore season games this year is it as we go to 17 games? Or is that next year.

17 games this year. I think the roster will have all the draft picks included and at least 8 -10 of last years guys gone. Neiman & Thomas are gone. 

3 hours ago, Palangi said:

But by bringing in that vet just bring him in like this means you are taking practice reps away from the young kid in practice.  Which is big for their development.  Why not run with a young kid through camp then sign a vet if it is needed because the progress has stalled out. These types of vets that are being pushed will be available later too. Especially after rosters start getting cut down as the season grows closer.  

Maybe.  But it's also possible that someone like Ingram won't stay unsigned until the new DE is evaluated.  Sometime soon, those aging vets will get anxious to nail down a job.  Probably every case is different. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

17 games this year. I think the roster will have all the draft picks included and at least 8 -10 of last years guys gone. Neiman & Thomas are gone. 

Who replaces Neiman?  Gay?   At best, Bolton will replace Wilson.