Would you wear this?

I have a red Chiefs baseball jersey (no custom name option). It is a unique change of pace. Don’t really like the black color, nor the usual black color “pick the hypothetical alternate Chiefs jersey”. i did get a charcoal Gonzalez jersey like 20 years ago and loved it though.

BTW (this is for Xen), I can't stand that forum picture in the lower left hand corner for whatever category of us that represents.  i know he is some kind of martial arts guy, but to me, he just looks like a guy from  from an old 1980's gay bar.   I recommend a change. I don't want to get HIV of the eyes from looking at that. I'm not homophobic, but that's what it reminds me of.  😝

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

BTW (this is for Xen), I can't stand that forum picture in the lower left hand corner for whatever category of us that represents.  i know he is some kind of martial arts guy, but to me, he just looks like a guy from  from an old 1980's gay bar.   I recommend a change. I don't want to get HIV of the eyes from looking at that. I'm not homophobic, but that's what it reminds me of.  😝

Dude, That's Bruce Lee. lol

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

lol what Wolfscall said.  Put some respect on it.