Home Opener- 9/12 @ 3:25 vs Browns

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

Tested Right out of the gate, i hope our new Oline is ready

TBH...are the Browns a test? Yes we have a new Oline, but our Oline last season held up fine and we were handling them with ease before Mahomes left the game. 

1 hour ago, ChiefThunder said:

TBH...are the Browns a test? Yes we have a new Oline, but our Oline last season held up fine and we were handling them with ease before Mahomes left the game. 

It might be some sort of a test for the OL as their first real game but I don't think the Browns in general will cause any issues. 

50 minutes ago, sith13 said:

It might be some sort of a test for the OL as their first real game but I don't think the Browns in general will cause any issues. 

Well they have pretty good DEs, it will be a good test.

50 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well they have pretty good DEs, it will be a good test.

YA!  A test to see if the scoreboard can go higher than 99!!!!  F the Browns

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS  2022 Champs!

Chiefs always come out on fire. Mahomes is always in mid-season form early. Having the game in our place will make it easier. You know the boys will want the wash the taste of the SB out of their collective mouths. 

6 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

Orlando has faced Garrett twice a year. I'm not worried about Clowney at all.

Agreed!

Plus, remember until Pat went out in the playoff game, we sliced them up one side and down the other!

Hardman's punt gaffe was most of their first half offense.

we're kicking their tail by double digits

6 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

On the way to an L till a cheap shot

Browns defense is pretty good, KC will have a whole new line. Brown handles Garrett pretty easily but the interior is where the issues will be....

Thuney and blythe/Creed will do just fine. The RG will be a great competition and RT I still say Niang will be there. We are good to go on the interior now too. Lil, an L until a cheap shot my ass. Unless you can predict the rest of the game after that play is changed you are juat sore still about it. We have lived many years with fluke plays going against us. Bound to even out some day 

Question for you guys.  Will be in the States this year and want to hit up a game.  Looking at the Sept 26 San Diego Chargers game and gonna take my 10 year old son for his first trip.   Tickets are a little steep, at least for us, so my question is about the view in the upper decks.  Looking as some tickets in section 344 row 6.  That is on visitors side around the 30 yard line.   It's been 15 years since I went to my last game and I sat closer to the field so how is the view from the upper deck.  

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Question for you guys.  Will be in the States this year and want to hit up a game.  Looking at the Sept 26 San Diego Chargers game and gonna take my 10 year old son for his first trip.   Tickets are a little steep, at least for us, so my question is about the view in the upper decks.  Looking as some tickets in section 344 row 6.  That is on visitors side around the 30 yard line.   It's been 15 years since I went to my last game and I sat closer to the field so how is the view from the upper deck.  

I wouldn't buy those tickets if they say Kansas City Chiefs VS San Diego Chargers on them....Just saying

17 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

On the way to an L till a cheap shot

Browns defense is pretty good, KC will have a whole new line. Brown handles Garrett pretty easily but the interior is where the issues will be....

The same defense that let Henne run for +10 yards on 3rd and long.   The Browns didn't do much last year versus are garbage interior...what did they add to overcome our overhauling the interior with upgrades at every position?   Browns are an ascending team but I would be more worried how y'all are gonna contend with them.