Home Opener- 9/12 @ 3:25 vs Browns

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

The same defense that let Henne run for +10 yards on 3rd and long.   The Browns didn't do much last year versus are garbage interior...what did they add to overcome our overhauling the interior with upgrades at every position?   Browns are an ascending team but I would be more worried how y'all are gonna contend with them.

Agree

I think the Andy Reid led Chiefs have only ever lost one home opener the entire time he has been here. I think it was to the Titans.

In 2014, the Titans beat Kansas City in the season opener, when quarterback Alex Smith threw three interceptions and Chiefs Pro Bowl linebacker Derrick Johnson ruptured his Achilles.

I don’t expect a loss at home to the browns. 

35 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

I think the Andy Reid led Chiefs have only ever lost one home opener the entire time he has been here. I think it was to the Titans.

In 2014, the Titans beat Kansas City in the season opener, when quarterback Alex Smith threw three interceptions and Chiefs Pro Bowl linebacker Derrick Johnson ruptured his Achilles.

I don’t expect a loss at home to the browns. 

That was a doomed season. If I'm not mistaken we lost Charles in the first few weeks as well against Denver. 

Early prediction. Chiefs go 12-5. KC is due for some bad luck and close losses. Home field is not important. See TB. So the good thing is KC can rest plyers several weeks and get the back ups in more often during games. Still win the division.

7 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

That was the season all the pundits said the Chiefs would fall back to the pack, after going 11-5 the previous season. I remember listening to Petro on 810. You could hear the disappointment in his voice when the Chiefs lost to the Raiders later in the season, after going 7-3.