Rookie mini camp photos

3 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

You can’t tell in the photos provided but Niang is looking enticingly out of shape. 

I feel the same was trying to watch his highlights from college. His belly definitely looks covid large but for his defense they aren't wearing pads.

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

Lame

It was early

the sun was in my eyes

I ran out of gas... I got a flat tire... I didn’t have change for cab fare... 

I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

1 minute ago, mex said:

It was early

the sun was in my eyes

I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

the fact you pull that shit  out  at a moments notice where I'd have to research is truly admirable

1 hour ago, xen said:

For those worried about Niangs weight (and btw i assume you didn't watch his college tape cause he looks the same):

The offseason over reactions are always great.  And anybody that listens to the assclown that is @chiefsinsider should just stop being a chiefs fan.  That dude hasn't had inside info forever.  He's burned bridges with the organization.  

4 hours ago, mex said:

It was early

the sun was in my eyes

There you go again.  Always the victim.