Denver Broncos land Aaron Rodgers...

Goldbrick

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

last I saw  GB wanted 2 first rnd picks a 2nd and significant player..I would not put it past Elway to make that deal as once last Hail Mary

Except elway isn't gm anymore.

On 5/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, Goldbrick said:

...in this crazy hypothetical trade with Green Bay Packers

Sorry, I couldn't resist 😁

Link article saying "The Denver Broncos reportedly would have to give up three first-round picks in 2022, 2023 and 2024; a 2022 second-round pick; and three premier players in order to have a chance."

YES I'd LOVE Denver to do this hahaha.  Thats A TON of capital for an aging Rodgers.  DO IT BRONCOS

2 hours ago, Goldbrick said:

All that to lease a player for a few years, would be fantastic. Go ahead and mortgage the future,  please. 

If they won a Super Bowl again, I doubt they care so much about the future.  Not saying he would do that for them, but he's still playing at a pretty high level. 

52 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

If they won a Super Bowl again, I doubt they care so much about the future.  Not saying he would do that for them, but he's still playing at a pretty high level. 

But 3 firsts, a second and 3 premier players is nuts.

On 5/21/2021 at 9:43 PM, oldtimer said:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/sports/what-do-some-nfl-execs-think-of-aaron-rodgers-trade-value-its-more-debatable-than-you-might-expect-153114132.html

What do some NFL execs think of Aaron Rodgers’ trade value? It's more debatable than you might expect

Looking for a logical choice might not be viable in Rodgers' case. He's too good to be traded for lame picks from Packers' perspective and too old to mortgage the future for the receiving team. I think the only option is a GM that gets fired unless he wins in 2021 but that guy should have a very good team that's only missing a QB as they can't really start building around him at 37.