Players race!

20 hours ago, Balto said:

4.22 let’s hope it raised his value for the Julio Jones trade!

Naa, let him and hill go deep with Kelce and TE2 go crossing over the middle

Then swing out the rb for a quick pass. Mahomes watches the LBS and the FS to see where to attack. A defensive nightmare. 

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Naa, let him and hil go deep with Kelce and TE2 go crossing over the middle

Then swing out the rb for a quick pass. Mahomes watches the LBS and the FS to see where to attack. A defensive nightmare. 

I agree.he’s also go for at least  few big returns a year too. 

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

What i am missing is how someone with 4.22 speed can’t get open with kelce being double teamed and tyreek triple teamed

Takes a whole other level of talent on its own. May be this is the magic year we see Hardman turn into a WR, for some reason it's supposed to take a while in Reid's scheme. 

look 2 years in the nfl, as a 3rd or 4th option at best.. and over 500 yards per season.. 

with the way training camp went last year.. I actually expect to see some real improvement from him this year. 

61 tgs.. 520 yards.. 

per target.. he is pretty close to hill. i know what you guys think you see.. but it aint what your seeing.. 

6 hours ago, robgar said:

look 2 years in the nfl, as a 3rd or 4th option at best.. and over 500 yards per season.. 

with the way training camp went last year.. I actually expect to see some real improvement from him this year. 

61 tgs.. 520 yards.. 

per target.. he is pretty close to hill. i know what you guys think you see.. but it aint what your seeing.. 

Don’t think it will matter what Hardman does because he will more than likely not be a Chiefs player after his rookie deal.  He will either play better and raise his value but not enough for KC to pay him like a #1 which some other team would.  Or he will suck and he will leave thinking he could do better in a system with less mouths to feed.  So enjoy Hardman while you can folks.

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

Takes a whole other level of talent on its own. May be this is the magic year we see Hardman turn into a WR, for some reason it's supposed to take a while in Reid's scheme. 

I've been very pessimistic about Hardman but maybe this is the confidence boost the kid needs.  Who knows I am holding out hope the kid can make me eat a whole pile of crow.  I want him to be good but I just don't see the development so I'm gonna believe the reason is Andy's difficult scheme to pick up for young guys.

10 hours ago, robgar said:

61 tgs.. 520 yards.. 

Oh, we see just fine. He is a 2nd round pick that couldn't beat out a 4th round pick or udfa for significant snaps last year.   A majority of the yards you list come on designed plays because he cannot be a consistent force in the natural flow of the game.   He has not developed like most of us had hoped and  he is a liability in the return game.   It doesn't help when his draft class has produced a number of highly productive wr's.   I hope he develops but I think he turns out to be a very dangerous gadget player and not much more.   I'll be glad to admit I'm wrong this year if he proves otherwise, but to throw up targets and yards and try and extrapolate that he is close to Hill, numbers-wise, is ridiculous.  Hill is doubled and bracketed on every play.  Hardman struggles to run crisp routes and get separation versus 1 defender.   The Chiefs know this too otherwise we wouldn't have been in the market for JuJu Smith Schuster.   

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I've been very pessimistic about Hardman but maybe this is the confidence boost the kid needs.  Who knows I am holding out hope the kid can make me eat a whole pile of crow.  I want him to be good but I just don't see the development so I'm gonna believe the reason is Andy's difficult scheme to pick up for young guys.

All we can do is be optimistic with the lack of WR depth but Hardman better make us eat some crow this year. 

4 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

He also came from a college system that did not feature the passing game to perhaps the most notoriously difficult system for college wrs to pick up.  It's complicated and the fucked up offseason last year further complicated his development.  All I'm saying is i think the problem is more in fan expectations.  No doubt he needs to continue to develop, but also consider he should be a Z but we kind of have a pretty good Z in Tyreek

Well if he can't look good with PM as your QB, then who thinks they can take him to be better on their team? He needs to learn to run routes better. He does this and I am sure it will all come together using that speed.

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I never knew 4.4 speed was stiff and slow lol.  I get you though.

Doesn’t look quick and shifty on the field to me. I don’t worry about what they run in shorts on the track. Kpass ran a 4.8 40 but looked like his feet were in the mud on the field. 

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Well if he can't look good with PM as your QB, then who thinks they can take him to be better on their team? He needs to learn to run routes better. He does this and I am sure it will all come together using that speed.

Yes that is his biggest weakness right now.  I do have hopes he can put it all together.