Players race!

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

I thought I remembered him in the legion of zoom and he ran a 4.4....I think I was thinking of Sammy.   Yeah 4.6 is slow compared to 4.2-4.3.   And I agree with Diehard he does look a good bit stiff and slow.  However, he did run a low 4.48 which is technically a 4.4.

39 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I thought I remembered him in the legion of zoom and he ran a 4.4....I think I was thinking of Sammy.   Yeah 4.6 is slow compared to 4.2-4.3.   And I agree with Diehard he does look a good bit stiff and slow.  However, he did run a low 4.48 which is technically a 4.4.

Sammy Watkins ran a 4.43. 

I don't think Robinson ever ran a 4.48.

His combine and pro day time are easy to show to reach that. Unless he was running down hill and the wind behind him and it was only 35 yards

On 5/20/2021 at 7:01 PM, Balto said:

4.22 let’s hope it raised his value for the Julio Jones trade!

The New England Patriots are reportedly considering making a run at Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones on the trade market.

According to NFL Network's Mike Giardi (h/t NFL.com's Adam Maya), the Pats have had internal discussions about Jones.

Jeff Schultz of The Athletic reported Thursday that the Falcons "would like to" trade Jones, primarily because he is set to earn $15.3 million in 2021.

The Falcons are in a difficult financial situation, as they have only $1.7 million in cap space.

11 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Hope they do it. I don’t want him but don’t want to see him in SD either.

Yes. Even better would be him in NFC. 
I think Veach will get another WR. He is being patient. Players like DJ chark would be a nice addition. Need someone who has great memory so they can grasp playbook.