2 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I'd like to report your personal attack to the moderators.  Just because I made the title misleading on purpose is no reason for personal attacks!  ;)

It's the only reason.  My cardiologist probably thanks you though, as I'll now be putting his kid through college.  

1 minute ago, xen said:

I mean, it's just that we hope that you die from slow disintegration and eventual explosion of your dick, is that so wrong?

Well, it's not very nice at all!  So if you are all good with being assholes, I guess I can try to oblige your wishes.  Should I record it and post it on You Tube?

Just now, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Well, it's not very nice at all!  So if you are all good with being assholes, I guess I can try to oblige your wishes.  Should I record it and post it on You Tube?

No need to post it.  Knowing that it happened is enough for us.  just enjoy

First of all, f*** you! Not even sure if I need to censor it for such a title.

Secondly great news, now that Mahomes has a healthy toe and something resembling a line in front of him another SB should be on the horizon. Hopefully against Brady, need to take revenge. 

25 minutes ago, sith13 said:

First of all, f*** you! Not even sure if I need to censor it for such a title.

Secondly great news, now that Mahomes has a healthy toe and something resembling a line in front of him another SB should be on the horizon. Hopefully against Brady, need to take revenge. 

You can say fuck here!  You can say shit, damn, bitch, all you have to do is say EARMUFFS for Xen!  😛

On 5/21/2021 at 3:53 PM, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I'd like to report your personal attack to the moderators.  Just because I made the title misleading on purpose is no reason for personal attacks!  ;)

For me, the real sin is not the headline, but misspelling Mahomes. It's a travesty, I tell ya.  You need to slink away into the living room and have a big bowl of freshly popped kettle corn and think about your sins.

6 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

For me, the real sin is not the headline, but misspelling Mahomes. It's a travesty, I tell ya.  You need to slink away into the living room and have a big bowl of freshly popped kettle corn and think about your sins.

kettle corn sure sounds good