52TKdU8f_x96.jpg

The Falcons are expected to trade Julio Jones to the Titans barring any setbacks in the next 24-48 hours, per sources. The 2 sides still are finalizing compensation but, as one source said, “I feel very good about this happening” If there are no snags, the trade official Monday.

Watch Veach be that snag and take him from Titans lol

too steep for my blood Tits are going all in. Thank God tho I was sick of this thread..who ya going to trade  Hardiman now for Balto? lol

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/titans-acquire-julio-jones-falcons-blockbuster-trade

Former All-Pro wideout Julio Jones has found a new home -- he’s heading to Tennessee.

The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to trade Jones to the Titans in exchange for a 2022 second-round pick, NFL Network reported. The Falcons will also get Tennessee's fourth-round pick in 2023, and they will ship their sixth-round pick in 2023 to the Titans.

t made sense for the Falcons to move on from the 32-year-old wide receiver, however, since they have a superstar in the making at wideout in Calvin Ridley. And with the No. 4 overall pick, the Falcons took Florida tight end Kyle Pitts to bolster their offensive skill positions for quarterback Matt Ryan.

Jones signed a three-year, $66 million contract before the start of the 2019 season. He is expected to be a $23 million cap hit in 2021, according to Spotrac.

I wouldn't care about what Julio wants either. The guy has a contract he doesn't want to honor, why should a team take less to make him happy? In certain situations the teams tend to take player's wishes into consideration but there's a limit to how much of a role that actually plays. 

If Henry and Jones both stay healthy, I think the impact will be Henry can run that much more effectively. Tannehill or whoever isn’t better than Matt Ryan. Titans will fall apart in a couple of years, like the Rams did, absent a stellar QB.