PFF Ranks Humphrey above Brown

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2021/5/24/22451251/three-chiefs-make-pffs-top-32-lists-of-offensive-linemen

Really? These guys never cease to amaze me. They also say Reiter would be ranked above both if he was on a team. To bad the league didn’t know that. Someone would have given him a fat contract. Humphrey may be the best rookie in the draft as they say, although  a bit of a stretch IMO, but ranking a rookie center above a 2 time Pro Bowl OT in his prime when he hasn’t taken a snap is lunacy. 

Can't really compare players in different positions. I don't think the list is outrageous, the top OG rankings seem legit and I wouldn't consider Creed anything without taking a snap in the NFL so I don't care about wherever he's ranked either.

In terms of OT Schwartz topped the list in the past but he was an exceptional player in his position. There are some exceptional OTs that deserve high spots and Brown could penetrate that list rather soon but I'm not sure if I would consider his ranking low as there are some proven solid LTs that generally get the nod over guys like Brown.